𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 12.

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚
𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 9| 10:27 𝐚𝐦
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

𝐒𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐊𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲~𝐒𝐢𝐚𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲 9| 10:27 𝐚𝐦𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧, 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐬

I was about to meet Kane at this fucking Park so he can shut the fuck up.

I pulled up and he was already there waiting in his car.

I got out my car and knocked on the window of his truck.

We're both a big fan of Trucks. And we like big SUVs.

He unlocked the door and I got in.

"You look Sexy as fuck" He looked at me as he licked his lips.

Hell you do too😏

"That ain't what we here to talk about"

"So what you wanted me to Come here for" I asked.

"I wanted to let you know that I sincerely apologize for doing you wrong like that and I really didn't mean to do it on purpose and the girl meant nothing to me"

"Whether she meant something to you or not...you still cheated"

"Ok but I didn't mean to"

"What the fuck do you mean you didn't mean to. You can't accidentally have sex with somebody"

"I'm saying it wasn't my intention...I was just supposed to go and have a few drinks and blow off some steam"

"You blew off some steam alright" I mumbled getting in my phone.

"So you really gon hold a grudge for something that don't even matter"

"That's not something that doesn't matter to me...I told you how those other dudes treated me and you did the same exact thing"

"And how many times do I have to apologize for that"

"You don't have to do anything...you could just leave me alone but you just won't"

"Sienna I'm sorry...I can't take back what I did. I wasn't tryna go do that"

"You were high as hell and I get that but that still does not give you an excuse to have sex with another girl knowing you had a girlfriend at home"

"I wasn't thinking"

"So basically you forgot about me and went and quote on quote 'blew off some steam'"

"That's not what I'm saying"

"That's what it sounds like" I said trying to get out of the car.