Ch.11: Under the tree.

Song: Slow Dancing In The Dark - Joji.

In the afternoon, Gabriel got his chance to spend time with the princess, he walks towards the garden and sees her standing in the middle of the garden with a big smile on her lips. He loved the way that the dress fitted her perfectly. Standing next to her, Keva was looking down at the ground.

“Did I make you wait?” he stands in front of them.

“No, I arrived early” she looks at the lady in waiting next to her “Keva, you can have the day off”

“But my princess…” she looks at her.

“I’ll be fine, don’t worry… after all, Gabriel is a knight” she smiles at her.

“Right…” she nods and looks down again “Please have a good day” she walks away leaving them alone.

“Knight Gabriel, sir” she holds his hand “Let’s go” she starts walking deeper into the garden.

He looks at her figure with a smile, he didn’t even bother in asking her where they were going, but he knew that he could follow her anywhere. Eventually, he follows her into a place away from the castle under a tree. They sit in the shadow laying their back on the tree.

“I really like this place, this is where I met Milky for the first time…”

“Where’s she now?”

“Hunting…” she smiles at him “I mean, she is… wild and she only obeys me but I think that she’s starting to like you too”

He pets her head while looking at her eyes, he wanted to talk with her but he couldn’t find a topic to talk about.

“It is okay, Gabriel” she smiles at him “We don’t have to say anything” she holds his hand laying her head on his shoulder “I love spending time with you… even the silent times”

He kisses her head while laying his head on hers. The place was calming and it relieved them that they were alone without anyone bothering them. He runs his thumb on her hand as she looks up at him kissing his cheek. Gabriel smiles at her and leans down to kiss her. (Y/n) kisses him back as he caresses her cheek, she holds his hand and breaks the kiss looking at his eyes.

She sits on his lap cupping his cheeks and leans down to kiss him, he kisses her back while holding her waist. Slowly, the kiss started to became more heated each second. His hands caresses down to her legs lifting her dress feeling her legs on his hands up to her thighs as she unbuttons his jacket. He kisses down to her neck as his hands start taking down her underwear, leaving his jacket to the side. Gabriel uses one of his hand to lower the top letting her breasts out of her dress. His lips travel down to the middle of her chest, as his hand plays with her breast. She moans as her hand start to slowly pull down his lower clothes. They break the kiss and stare at each other eyes for a second.

“We can stop whenever you want” he mutters on her lips.

“I don’t want to stop…” she mutters back and holds his member on her hands alienating it on her entrance slowly inserting it inside of her.

“C-Careful, my princess…” he caresses her waist while holding her.

“I-I’m fine” she rests her head on his shoulder “I can handle it…”

“Good girl… you can move when you are ready” he cups her cheek with one hand and kisses her forehead.

“C-Can you hold my hand?” she looks at his eyes.

“I can…” he caresses his way to her hand holding her as he holds her waist with his other hand.

“Thanks…”

She grasps his rough hands and starts to slowly move up and down hearing him groan as his hold on her waist tightens. She moans while he leans up to kiss her holding her close to him, using her other hand, she places it on the back of his head gently pulling his hair. He doesn’t get tired of the taste of her lips, the feeling of her skin on his hands or her warm inside making him melt for her.

They break the kiss to breathe while looking at each other eyes.

He smiles at her red cheeks and leans up to kiss her multiple times “I love you…”

She giggles “I love you too” she uses her other hand to grab his hand from her waist.

She starts fastening her pace as he holds her hands to support her as she leans down to rest her head on his shoulder kissing his neck hearing him moan.

“G-Gabriel!” she moans out his name feeling her orgasm reaching to her as he comes inside of her.

They breath heavily as she lays on top of him, he hugs her covering her body with his jacket as she cuddles on his arms.

“Are you okay?” he caresses her back.

“I-I am” she looks up at his eyes and cups his cheeks.

He smiles at her and kisses her forehead “You are beautiful…” he places a strand of her hair behind her ear.

She smiles at him and kisses his cheek “Thanks…” she hugs him looking at the sky.

“It’s getting dark… we should go back”

“Five more minutes…” she mutters on his chest.

“I don’t want you to catch a cold”

“I’m used at the winter” she looks at his eyes “But it’s not common from me to feel this kind of warmth”

He chuckles and kisses her “I could say the same thing about you… just five more minutes”

She kisses him again and nods “Thanks…”

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

(Y/n) jumps towards her bed as the light of the moon illuminates her room. She hears her door opening and sits up looking at the person standing in front of her.

“Keva” she stands up and smiles at her “What are you doing here?”

“My princess” she walks closer to her with her hands behind her back “There’s something that I always wanted to tell you…”