Ch.18: Dangerous Craving.

Song: Play With Fire - Sam Tinnesz ft. Yatch Money.

Keva opened her eyes looking around the room, she was in the medic room and her stomach hurts a painful lot. She knew that they didn't even used painkillers for her wound.

She can't stay here any longer or they'll kill her. Standing up from the bed, she groans holding her stomach and hurries to the door. Once she opens it she doesn't see any guards outside, with a little smile on her lips, she exits to the hall and makes her way towards the exit.

She can get a horse, a couple of supplies and find a new life on her on other kingdom, she needed to make sure that she gets away as soon as possible, something inside of her was telling her that as soon as the knight finds her, he would make her life a living hell. Deep inside of her, knew that she deserved it for all she has done to take (Y/n)'s life but she didn't want to confront her destiny. The night sky was pouring little drops of snow.

Entering into the stables, she walks towards the fastest horse that belonged to the princess. Keva opens the door and sees the horse laying on the ground while resting its head on the lap of the princess. Looking up, the princess sees the woman standing on the door.

"Oh... hello there" she smiles at her "Did you come to see Buttercup as well?" she pets the head of the horse.

Keva's eyes widens as she tries to run away from the place.

"Wait..."

Keva stops and looks back at her and looks around them, afraid that the knight might be around.

"Gabriel is not going to surprise attack you again... he doesn't even know that I'm here, I think" she looks down at the horse "Otherwise, he would tell me that I should rest... he worries a lot about me"

Keva slowly walks towards her and sits resting her back on the wall in front of the princess.

"Now what?" Keva mutters.

She shrugs "Whatever happens now it's up to you"

"I don't have many options now do I?" she chuckles humorlessly.

"Well, you fucked it up pretty bad..." she smiles at her "Death it's inevitable and for you, it's right on the door"

"I-I don't want to die..."

"Neither did I, yet that didn't stop you to lock me up in a cell and try to kill me..."

"I didn't mean it, please, talk with the queen, tell your knight that I deserve a second chance to live, I-I'm better than that now and I wish to make it up to you in any way possible... I will accept any other punishment that you have for me"

"I see..."

"S-So, you'll help me?" she leans closer to her.

"I can't... either my parents will put a rope on your neck or Gabriel would throw you into a hole of boiling water... but I won't tell anyone if you decide to run away now or I won't judge you if you want to kill yourself to avoid the all the pain that's going to cause you..."

Keva lets the tears escape from her eyes as she looks down at her hands.

"T-Then..." she stands up "I'll see you on the other side of the afterlife..." she exits the little room.

(Y/n) hums and keeps petting the head of the horse while hearing the other woman roaming around the stable, after a couple of minutes, she hears a horse exiting from the stable and running away from the place. She sees from the corner of her eye a figure standing on the door resting his shoulder on the corner of the door.

"Did you tell her about the group of snow leopards that has been roaming on the woods nearby the castle?" Gabriel walks closer to her "You know... the one that has been attacking the travelers around" he kneels next to her and places a hand on his head.

"...I told her that she could kill herself to prevent the pain" she shrugs and then looks at his eyes "But I'm worried for the horse that she took with her, if it's not much trouble..."

"Don't worry about it, I'll get it for you" he kisses her head "First, let me take you back to your room..."

●○●○●○●○●○●○●

Keva lifts the scarf to cover her face to stop the cold air from hitting her nose. The path was snowy and the whole place was white and she couldn't see much in front of her, luckily for her, she knew the path to the closest town.

Suddenly, the horse stops on his tracks and tries to run back to the castle but Keva keeps pulling from the ropes.

"What the hell are you doing!?" she yells "Keep going!"

The horse keeps moving around until the woman falls off from its back and lays on the ground. The horse immediately runs back to the castle.

Keva groans and stands up from the ground dusting off her clothes while swearing under her breath, now she had to walk all the way towards the other kingdom. It would take until morning to get there, she only wishes that the cold didn't kill her on her way.

From the trees, she hears growls that were getting closer each second. Stopping on her heels, she looks around and sees brilliants spots on the shadows behind the bushes.

"W-Who's over there!?" she yells out and starts walking away from the place, turning around, she runs back to the castle hearing footsteps following her "HELP!"

A weight falls on her back throwing her on the ground, looking over her shoulder, she sees a white feline on her back growling at her.

"M-Milky?" she mutters out.

Before another word comes from her mouth, the feline leans down and bites her shoulder ripping out the skin from her body. She screams loudly and drags her body away from the animal until she looks at the side seeing two more leopards approaching her.

"W-What?" she mutters.

Looking to the other side, she sees more leopards getting closer to her. She hears clear footsteps in front of her, looking at the source of the sound, she notices Gabriel standing a few meters in front of her.

"H-Help me... please..." she extends her hand towards him but all he did was sighing and turning his back to her "PLEASE-!"

Her pleads were interrupted when a leopard started dragging her away from the place into the shadows.

Gabriel found the horse on his way there but he wanted to come over to see it with his eyes the death of the woman that caused pain to his princess. Now that he knew that the leopards were taking care of her, he just needed to come back to the castle and protect his love.

(Y/n) hummed a song that she had on her head as she works in the paint that she was painting for many days. Hearing the door opening, she smiles to herself feeling a pair of arms around her waist and a head resting in her shoulder.

"This isn't your room..." she mutters while painting "And I don't think that this are hours to come and visit..."

"For how long do we have to keep pretending that we don't sleep together?" Gabriel kisses her neck.

"Until our wedding in a couple of days..." she chuckles feeling his hands caressing her shoulder pulling down the short sleeves of her dress revealing her chest as she places her tools on the desk next to her.

"Can't wait for it..." he lifts her up from her seat and takes her to her bed.

He gently lays her on the bed and hoovers over her looking down at her eyes.

"I love you..." he mutters.

"I love you too" she smiles at him caressing his cheeks "But... are you sure that you want to do this? I know that becoming a king isn't your goal in life"

"My goal is spending the rest of my life with you" he rests his forehead on hers "And now I'm a couple of days to make you officially mine"

She giggles "I thought that I was already yours..."

"You are... but now I don't have to kidnap you from your room and take you away from everyone"

"Well that's a relief" she kisses him pulling his shirt.

He smiles in the kiss and takes off his shirt.

"I'm going to protect you until the last of my days... I love you, my princess" he kisses her cheek "My sweet princess..." he kisses her neck and starts kissing his way down to her thighs.

(Y/n) moans pulling his hair as he pulls down her panties and kisses the little red bud between her lips and starts licking up and down until his tongue found her entrance slowly going in. Arching her back, (Y/n) covers her mouth to prevent the unwanted attention from outside as he gripped her thigh with one hand while the other played with her clit using his thumb.

Ever since she cleared his name, the king and queen chose him to be the husband of their last child and the next king of their lands. Gabriel didn't care of titles nor rewards, he only wanted one thing and now that he has it, he would never let go of her.

Kneeling between her legs, he takes off the rest of his clothes hovering on top of her looking at her eyes.

"Tell me that you are mine..." he lines up his dick on his entrance, gently getting inside of her. Sometimes, he was afraid that he might hurt her but that fear later tends to get overpowered by their lust.

She bites her hand and mutters something under her breath.

"Tell me..." he starts moving in a steady pace.

She stops biting her hand and looks at his eyes "I'm y-yours..." she opens her mouth to keep biting her hand but he grabs her wrists with one hand and holds them over her head.

"Say it again..." he holds her jaw keeping the eye contact with her and moving a little faster than before.

"I'm yours..." she moans out a little louder than before.

"That's right..." he smiles and leans down kissing her.

He lets go of her hand and wraps his arms around her waist pulling her body closer to his as she folds her legs around his waist and her arms on his back scratching his back. Gabriel groans on her shoulder, tempted to bite her and leaves marks all over her body but he couldn't risk it just yet. He had to be patient to do that.

With hard thrusts, she pulls his hair to place his lips over hers so he could shut most of the sounds that came from her mouth.

She could feel her orgasm coming and by his erratic thrust, she could tell that he was going to finish soon as well. Digging the nails on his back, she reaches to her orgasm feeling him riding her through it until he comes inside of her.

Breathing heavily, she taps his shoulder indicating him that she needed the air. He understands her gesture and lays down next to her caressing her cheek.

"A-Are you okay? Do you need anything?" he asks looking at her eyes.

She smiles looking up at the ceiling while still trying to catch her breath, he always asked her the same questions after they finished their session. He truly wanted to make her feel comfortable.

"I-I'm fine..." she mutters and hugs him resting her head on his chest "Right now I want to cuddle you before you leave..."

He sighs and hugs her kissing her forehead.

"We will still get married to each other, why do they make us sleep in different rooms?"

"Old traditions, I guess" she closes her eyes.

"Can't we get married sooner?" he groans under his breath.

"Our wedding it's two days away..."

"Still..."

She chuckles and sits down on his abdomen.

"After the two days, we will get to spend all the night in bed together..."

"I like the sound of that..." he gently pulls her down to lay her on his chest.

"Me too..." she hugs him and closes her eyes with a smile on her lips.

"I love you, my princess..."