十三

⋆。・:*✦*° °*✦*:・。⋆

Yena's POV
"Yena! Wake up, wake up, wake up!" I was shaken awake, not by Yeji, but by Lia. Gosh. I thought I'd be Yeji-free. Guess not.

"What now?" I yawned.

"We have breakfast to get to. Come on." And Lia pulled me out.

"She's gonna make us dress up." Ryujin said. She was dressed in grey pyjamas and wearing those bedroom slippers.

"No. Hell no. It's just breakfast. I'm not gonna doll up."

"I'm with Yena." Ryujin raised her hand.

"But we need to look nice in front of them! Especially Yena."

"If they, the prince mostly, only like Yena if she's dolled up in some pretty little dresses and caked up in make up, then she should get the hell away from those people." Ryujin said.

"Fine. Then let's go. We might be late."

So, Ryujin who's dressed in grey pyjamas, Lia who is dressed in a cute hoodie and sweatpants, and me who is wearing my favourtie cream colours hoodie and grey sweatpants, headed down for breakfast.

"What the- HAHAHAHAHA!" Jungwon started laughing when he saw me. I rolled my eyes.

"Jungwon." The queen said.

"S-sorry." He bit his lip to stiffle his laughter.

"Yeah yeah, laugh some more." I lightly slapped his shoulder. Everyone in the room was shocked.

"Ow." He pouted.

"How can you slap the prince? How rude." Minah said, rolling her eyes. She was all dolled up in some slutty dress. Oops.

"I do that to all my friends. And brother. And sister."

"Ow. I just got friendzoned." Jungwon pouted even more.

"Yeah yeah. Is there milo?"

"Milo?"

"Milo."

"What's milo?"

"yOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MILO IS?"

"No...?"

"It's the best chocolate drink ever."

"Oh. Where do you get milo?"

"I dunno needa ask my friend. He's from Australia."

"He?"

"Jealous?"

"Shut up."

"Can we eat now?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes sure." And Jungwon dragged me to sit with him.

"Jungwon, your sche- PFFT HAHAHAHAHA!" Heeseung started laughing when he saw us too.

"Hyung shut up."

"S-sorry. Okay take this and read through it."

"You're supposed to read it to me."

"Okay. Uhm... Ahem. You have a meeting with the ministers after breakfast, then a meeting with some of the coordinators for the activities that the girls will take part in. Then you have a free time."

"Ugh." Jungwon huffed.

"The girls have a break today. Just get used to staying here and chill." Heeseung continued.

"Yes!" Ryujin cheered. Everyone turned to her.

"What? I want my freedom- OW! LIA!"

"Shut up!" Lia hissed. I shook my head.