*Snow Ball*

POV: You are Mike's Date to the Snow Ball :) Enjoy <3

"Y/N you ready yet?" Mom yelled from downstairs. "Not yet!" I yelled back as I checked myself in the mirror. Tonight was the Snow Ball and no one had asked me but I was going for the fun anyway. I looked in the mirror. Maybe I was too different looking now. I usually wore jeans, shirts and sneakers with my hair in a ponytail and zero makeup.

Right now, I was wearing a dress with my hair down and some lip gloss. Maybe put up my hair? I sighed and checked the time. Too late to get changed now. I went downstairs and my mom smiled at me. "You look very pretty sweetie." She said. "Thanks mom" I said. We got into her car and she drove me to the school.

Your dress (you choose your hair and shoes)

I thanked her and said bye before I went inside

I thanked her and said bye before I went inside. I spotted Dustin, Mike and Will all together at the side, eating. I walked over to them and Dustin waved at me. 

Mike POV

"Mike, Y/N's here" Dustin said. "She looks different" Lucas said, pretty much everyone in our friend group new that I liked Y/N. I turned around and I swear my jaw dropped open. Y/N was wearing a blue dress and had her hair down. "Mike, close your mouth" Will whispered before Y/N walked up to us

Y/N POV

I saw Mike turn around and his jaw drop. Shit maybe I did go too much. I saw Will say something to Mike and Mike quickly close his mouth. "Hi guys" I said and they all said hi back. We stayed silent for a bit, looking around. "Look Y/N all the boys are staring at you" I turned and the boys were looking at me. Mainly because I was known for being the "Weirdo Girl who hangs out with the AV Club"

We started talking about some stuff when Troy walked up behind me. "Hey Y/N" He said as I turned. "Hi?" I said, more of a question. "Wanna dance?" He asked, pulling me towards him without even waiting for me to answer. "Uh, no thanks." I said, pulling my hand back. "It'll be better than hanging out with the losers here" Troy said.

I kept yanking my arm but he wouldn't let me go. "Troy please let go of me" I said. "Troy leave her alone" Mike spoke up. "Aww is Frog Face defending his little girlfriend?" Troy said. I yanked back my arm and rubbed it as I felt a hand grab my butt. I whipped around. "Stop touching me!" I yelled and moved away.

Mike pushed Troy on the floor as Dustin grabbed me so Troy couldn't grab me again. Then we heard a man's voice. "Mr. Wheeler!" We turned and saw a teacher heading towards us. "Oh shit" Dustin muttered as he walked up. The teacher began scolding Mike and helping Troy up. "But Troy was the one-" Dustin started saying but then Mr. Clarke approached. "Hey what's going on here?" He asked.

I took the chance and started explaining since I knew Mr. Clarke would be in our favor. When they finished, Troy threated us before being dragged away by Mr. Clarke. "You okay, Y/N?" Mike asked. I nodded and smiled. "Thanks for standing up for me. Sorry I got you in trouble" I apologized.