||a spirit here that won't be broken||

season 4 episode 11

Kol gets inside of Davina room where she was inside he had food for her.

"Davina?"

"I'm right here."

"For a moment I thought."Kol said and kisses her and she kisses back.

"It's okay. I'm still me. Flesh and Blood, alive, for now."Davina said to her boy friend.

"And linked to that monster. I promise, I'm gonna find a way out of this for you."He said to her promising to her.

"She was powerful enough to bring me back from the dead. Kol, you when no idea what we're up against."Davina speaks to him and looks right back up at him.

"Hasn't stopped me before. Stay here. I'll be back as soon as I can."He tells her and Davina looks at him and says something.

"Wait, you're leaving? Kol, we might not have much time together."Davina tells him and Kol says something.

"Losing you broke me. I will not stand around and let it happen again."Kol muttered and cries and also Davina.

"The Hollow has to be killed. And if she dies, I die. And what's the alternative, you help her? You can't betray your family."Davina said helping him and he puts his hand on her cheek.

"That's kind of my specialty. Stay here."He tells her and leaves vamp speeding.

+

"Are you going somewhere,Kol?"Inadu asked and Kol comes in.

"I asked for some time alone with her before you use me to your dirty work. You have been dead thousand five hundred years surely you can spare an hour."He speaks to her and she glared.

"Every second counts if you want Davina to continue breathing."She threaten him and smiles.

"What is what you need, then? Am I handle your errands? Or your laundry?"He asks her.

"It's actually quite simple. I have long wanted to be mortal, but now I am alive, I can die. In fact, your own family is relentless in their quest to kill me."Inadu speaks to him and shoots glares at him.

"Look, if you me to put in a good word that ship is sailed, darling."He said to her.

"I have my own protection spell, cast in my form of a totem. You will safeguard my totem, until I'm done with you family. If you falter, if any harms comes in my way, Davina will suffer with me."She threatens kol.

+

Blair was looking at the window while Hope and Xavier we're with their mothers and Klaus comes inside of her room.

"The Hollow, shes getting stronger. She wants me to take off my bracelet."Blair said to him and Klaus walks up to her.

"You can sense her?"

"When we first got here, there was always music outside, people dancing, laughing. But since she came back, it's so quiet."Blair said to him looking out the window.