Chapter 28

I just finished eating breakfast and was about to go up in my room but I come across Lolo's office. There were people inside together, Mom and Dad was also in there. They look like they were having a serious conversation with each other.

I wanted to go inside and go to Mommy but my yaya held me on my shoulder and gestured for me to go to my room instead.

"Yaya," I said in a soft baby voice. "Who are they?"

"Hindi ko alam, ma'am, eh." She scratched the back of her head. "Ang alam ko lang po ay katrabaho sila ng Lolo mo." She then said before going out of my room.

I waited for yaya to go out of my room before I sneaked through the corridors. I was carefully making my way to Lolo's office so that yaya and other people will not notice me. But as soon as I arrived in front of the office, all the people earlier are now gone.

"Huh,"

My eyes widened while looking around the office. There were no people in there. I ran downstairs and saw them in our front door, leaving. I was about to go near and look outside but Daddy suddenly appeared in front of me and then he carried me.

"What are you doing, little ceo?" He asked after pinching my nose.

"Daddy, who are they?" I asked while pointing at the door.

"They are Papa's business partners," He answered.

"Where are they going?" I said while biting my nails. "I want to come with Lolo."

"You can come with Lolo, just wait for a few moments." He said and walked towards the living room, still carrying me.

I saw Lolo and the woman who is always with her. Daddy mentioned that she is also Lolo's business partner and also a friend. She looks scary but when we met eyes, she smiled sweetly at me.

He lightly pushed me to come and greet Lola Theresa who is already looking at me and waiting for me to go near her. Lolo was also looking at me with a small smile on his face. I reached for Lolo and he immediately carried me and made me face Lola Theresa.

"What's your name, hija?" The woman asked.

"Ysa," I said and tilted my head to the side as I was trying to remember her face. "But they call me Rae." I added and pointed at the dress I'm wearing. It has my name on it.

"How old are you?" She asked again, still smiling.

"I'm seven." I said proudly.

She was about to say something else but someone called on her phone. I was just staring at her because that is how I am with when I first meet people. After talking to the phone, she looked at Lolo and said something.

"She's passed," The woman said.

"Oh, god." I heard Lolo whisper.

As much as I want to listen to them it was no use because I don't understand the words that they are using. All I know is that they quickly moved and was about to leave but I ran after Lolo.

"I want to come, Lolo!" I said and jumped with my arms up.

Lolo looked at the woman and then to Dad who was just standing behind me. He sighed before carrying me and going inside the car. Lolo and the woman kept on talking inside the car while I was just staring at the road that was moving quickly as the car moves.