Chapter 48

Ishmael was the first one who got off the smaller boat that we were riding to get on the yacht. There was a crew who was assisting us to go up but Ishmael was still there to help Yshi and I go up the yacht. I first carried my daughter and carefully handed her to her Dad before I grabbed Ish's hand so I can go up as well.

"Good evening, Mr and Mrs Cruzando."

My eyes widened when I heard what the captain said. I immediately turned to Ish but he was not looking at me because he was focused on assisting Yshi walk to the back of the yacht where the dinner table is set up. I just nodded slightly at the captain and smiled at the crew.

Ishmael was now carrying Yshi in his arms while he waits for me to come near him. I was still annoyed at him so I rolled my eyes but he just laughed at me before wrapping his arm around my waist. He gently pulled me towards the door. I can already tell that the place was decorated very well with lights and lanterns because the surrounding was glowing like a beacon.

There was a round table in the middle of the space at the back of the yacht. There were candles on top of it and a bouquet of blue roses in front of one chair, on the other, there was a smaller bouquet of pink flowers. Ishmael pulled the chair where the pink flowers were and gently placed Yshi down.

"For you, baby." Ish chuckled when Yshi's eyes widened when he gave her the bouquet of flowers.

"Thank you, Daddy." Yshi said in her small voice as she smiled cutely at her Dad.

She couldn't hold the bouquet because it was too big for her hands so Ish just placed it on a mini stall beside our daughter. After, he glanced at me before grabbing the other bouquet with the blue roses this time. I looked away, I just watched Yshi who was curiously looking around the yacht.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

Ishmael suddenly gripped on my waist and pulled me closer. I panicked when I realized our position, his hand was so low! I glared at him and glanced at Yshi who was just roaming his eyes at the night sky.

"I love you," his voice was low and hoarse when he said that.

Kung hindi ako naiinis sa kaniya ngayon ay sasabihin kong napaka hot ng boses niya nang sabihin iyon!

"Flowers for my Rae of sun." He whispered before letting me go. He handed me the bouquet and then planted a kiss on my cheek.

"T-Thank you," I stuttered because his gaze was so intense!

He probably saw that I was panicking that's why he laughed a bit before he pulled a chair for me. I was sat on Yshi's right side and he was on her left. We were facing each other. Once we were already settled in our seats, I heard a bell and then a crew wearing the restaurant's uniform came out from the cockpit of the yacht.

They have trays on their hands and one stopped at each of our sides. Yshi was curiously watching them placed the trays in front of us. I giggled at the sight of my daughter licking her lips when she saw the food served in front of her. It was soup for the appetizers.

Then, another waiter came out and was holding two bottles on his hand. One is a bottle of wine and the other was a bottle of apple juice. He filled Ishmael and my glass with the red wine. On the other hand, he filled Yshi's glass with the apple juice.

"Let's eat," ngiting ngiti na pagyayaya ni Ishmael.

I hid a smile in my glass before I placed a towel on Yshi's front so she wouldn't get her dress messy. I can hear a soft camera shutter just beside us and when I looked at Ish he just smiled at me. I rolled my eyes at him. He even hired a camera man to take pictures of us!