||the feast of all sinners||

season 4 episode 13
Last chapter of season 4

Ophelia had her hair straight she had her children possessed by an evil spirit.

"The Hollow has been haunting New Orleans for centuries. It's an unending evil. It's appetite for power is insatiable. And that's what attracted it to your little girls and little boy the hollow wants Blair because she can't control her power like they can."Vincent said to the Mikaelsons.

"You said there was a way to save them."Klaus said worried for three of them.

"There is but I'm gonna tell you right now, you are not gonna like my plan. Step One we put the hollow out the Xavier,Blair and Hope. Step two we find someplace else to put it. But with the book gone, I need a place that's both powerful and eternal. And in order to make the transition work, I'm gonna need something that's connected to Hope and The towns through blood."Vincent said the whole plan and Freya speaks.

"You need a vampire.."

"You want to put The Hollow into one of my siblings."Freya asked him.

"Uh, one ain't gonna cut it. I'm gonna need five of them. And one has be an Atonal to make the hollow weaker."Vincent said to them.

"Ophelia and Indra.."

"Why five of us?"

"Well, thousand five hundred years ago, when the hollow was first killed, they divided her remains. Five bones, Five Volunteers, five different locations. Tansy how we're going to beat The Hollow now."Vincent said to them and they look at him.

"Transfer The Hollow power into four immortal vampires and one hybrid."Freya said to him.

"And just send us our way."Rebekah said to Vincent.

"So the evil is drawn, quartered and departed for all time."Klaus said sadly.

"You have to go your separate ways, and you have to stay separate. For all time We can never see each other again. Can never go near each other again."Vincent said to them and they look sad.

"That is the only way that we're gonna beat the hollow."He tells them.

"Well, if it'll save my children, then we will make it so."Klaus says sadly.

+

The twins and Hope we're being controlled by the hollow they look at the man and healed him blue lights came in.

"All of you, know that this is the power of The Hollow. The power to transept death and destroy all who stands against us."The man says they bow for them three.

They come out of the streets as everyone was whispering.

"Witches of New Orleans! I ask you to join your one and true savior. Pledge your loyalty, and she will free you from oppression."The man yells and people start running.

"Watch out!"

"Watch those witches! They will witches!"Witches yelled and they both do power causing all most to destroy New Orleans.

"Hope!"

"Xavier and Blair!"

"Baby, I know you can hear me. I need you three to fight her."Hayley said to them.

"Please, Fight her."Ophelia said and they smirked.

"You think you can stop me?"She asked Blair body.

"I'm not gonna let you take them!"Hayley yells they pick Ophelia and Hayley up as they snapped their necks.