Chapter 1

Ever since you had started at Hogwarts you had always been a loner. You had tried your best to get good grades and never really talked to others apart from a few of your dorm mates. This meant that you were bullied by many which made you fall further into being alone, not wanting to talk to anyone but teachers and a few people such as Rowan Khanna.

This loneliness had worked well for you up to your final year when your grades started to drop for no reason, going from the top of the class with As across the board to B- and even Cs. This immediately worried you and also the teachers, unused to see you getting these low marks. It scared you and your anxiety grew, you had no idea what was causing this and it was making you terrified for the final NEWT exams. You also felt like you were letting down the teachers, which made you dread each lesson, especially Snape's who was always very strict.

This was the situation you were in, with the only support structure being your parents who you never told your difficulties to, worried that they would be angry. You felt alone in a big castle without help and love and to add insult to injury, you were only two weeks into your seventh year.