002

anger

anger

↳ ❝ [ STUDENTS ] ¡! ❞

soon came piling in an orderly fashion. you had to meet new parents and new faces whose names you had to remember, but it was all a part of the job.

once class started, the kids quieted down before you could've even said anything. it looked like this was going to be a good year.

you got up to the front of the classroom and introduced yourself. "good morning class, my name's ms.l/n and i'll be your teacher for the year."

the kids smiled brightly as they yelled "good morning" to you.

you laughed as you began to quiet the class down. "you guys sure are lively! but now as an icebreaker, i want everyone to go around the classroom and tell us your name and one fact about yourselves."

most of the kids cheered. it seemed like they enjoyed talking about themselves. or maybe they were just eager to learn about each other and make new friends.

and katashi, being the outgoing person he was, decided to start the class off. "my name's katashi bakugo and my dad's a pro hero!"

the children gasped in awe. they had always seen heroes on television, but never seen one in real life.

and even though katashi wasn't a hero, he was related to one by blood. so the kids held the boy with high respect.

"and i hope we can all be friends!"

everyone gave him a round of applause as katashi sat back in his seat. the rest of the students began to introduce themselves and from what you've learned, it seemed like katashi and katsumi were the only ones with parents that were pro heroes.

that definitely released a whole lot of stress off of you.

"okay," you clasped your hands together, "the last person is..."

you looked around to see if there was anyone you missed and your eyes spotted her. you lowered your voice due to realization of her being timid. "katsumi, would you like to introduce yourself?"

the girl shook her head no until katashi whispered something into her ear. she then stood up, reluctantly, and began to speak. "i'm katsumi bakugo. katashi's my older twin brother and i get angry really easily so i'd appreciate it if you didn't talk to me or my brother. thanks."

you gulped. 'she's got quite the vocabulary for a preschooler.'

you smiled at her. "thank you for the introduction katsumi."

she nodded and sat back down in her seat.

the rest of the class went smoothly, except for the fact that there was now a slight tension between the bakugos and the rest of the class.

while still teaching the kids simple math, you sighed, unaware of what your next step would be.

but during recess, katashi seemed to be unaware of what was going on and still tried to make friends. lucky for him, it worked and they forgot about katsumi's words. so it seemed to have worked out okay.

however not for katsumi, she was mad. and the five year old planned to do something about it.

as you sat on a bench outside, reading a book and occasionally watching the kids play, you took notice of katsumi who was walking over to her brother.

at first, you thought that she had gotten over what had gone down in the classroom, but due to your quirk, when anger and frustration got too high, you could feel it bubbling inside you.

naturally that meant you were always angry, but after years of honing your quirk, you've learned to push those thoughts of anger aside.

before it used to feel like a fire, but now anytime it happens, it feels like a little pinch.

slowly you got up and walked toward katsumi. you put a hand on her shoulder and activated your quirk.

as her anger disappeared, so did yours, so you took deep breaths to relax yourself and katsumi ended up falling asleep on your shoulder.

it was a side effect, the angrier the person was, the more likely they were to pass out.

you picked the girl up in your arms and called out to the class. "alright guys, katsumi fell so let's call it lights out okay?"

katashi ran up to you, worried for his sister. "is she going to be alright?"

you nodded and gave the boy a comforting smile. "yes. i'll assume she didn't get enough sleep, or maybe the day just wore her out."

katashi agreed and followed you and the rest of the class back inside where they washed their hands, and got their mats out to sleep on.

you laid katsumi in her's and once everyone was asleep, you went to sit down at your desk.

you took another deep breath and sighed as you were still feeling the remnants of katsumi's anger. this rarely happened and you were surprised that a child so young could get so angry.

it really stressed you out and you hoped to never meet the person whom she got it from.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

- it's been like what? a month?

- anyways, hope y'all are doing good and feel free to correct any mistakes!