006

colors

colors

↳ ❝ [ YOU ] ¡! ❞

couldn't help but wonder just who katsuki bakugo thought he was. it was currently three in morning and you had to be up in the next three hours for school. since your car had been towed, it was either an uber or bus to school until your insurance company fixed your car and there was no way that you would be riding the bus to school as a teacher.

"what is it?" you spat.

you're not usually an angry person, but katsuki has basically played games with your life. he caused so many problems for you in such a short amount of time and just thinking about it made you fume. even hearing the voice of the person who caused your problems made you see red.

you could hear katsuki scoff over the phone. "there's no reason to get your panties in a twist. i'm here to apologize."

"yeah?" you questioned. "well you're doing such an amazing job at that. so amazing that you can take your apology and shove it right up your a*s."

and you ended the call and blocked his number. he had no regards for your personal time, and immediately insulted you from the jump.

you didn't even need his reimbursement money; that's if he even planned on offering it. your insurance covered for everything. nor did you care how he got your number, all you wanted to do was sleep and forget about that whole day.

you wake up to the sound of your alarm ringing 30 minutes earlier since you couldn't be sure what your time your ride would get there.

you rubbed your eyes in order to wipe the sleep from them. "another reason to hate katsuki bakugo." you groaned.

you threw on your outfit for the day, and rushed out the door to catch your uber. you had gotten to school on time, but it was still later than usual.

"are you okay?" huong said as she knocked on the door and let herself in.

"i'm good," you replied, "just having a rough morning.

"well, what happened?"

and so you told huong about what had happened at the dinner party. and how because of it you now had to take an uber to school for the unforeseen future. to say the least, she was shocked, and now she had strong feelings of anger towards bakugo as well.

"i mean, how could he?!" you spouted as your arms flared in disbelief. "i'm over it, but i'm not over it."

the girl nodded. "that's reasonable. and that phone call too? he's such a prick."