Sidneet, Blushing Bride

Idea by PunamPal
Really liked the concept.... ✌🏻
Avneet as blushing bride

     ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

Ahhh.... It's so irritating, my clothes are itching and this nathni (nose ring) is paining like a bitch, "Avneet sighed in frustration".

Cool Down Avu, you are new bride and our beloved Jiju is just going to arrive soon,
"Ashnoor Chimed with her beautiful smile"

Hn aur jo Jiju ke saath Beloved Avu ke hone wale Brother-in-law Rohan aa rahe hai unka kya huh?, "Ashi said while hitting her shoulder on Ashnoor".

Hush u... " Ashnoor said"

Shut up you both here I am dying of nervousness and there u guys are cooking your own romance, oh God... Today is my first night omgg I don't know what's going to happen, "Avneet said panicking"

Relax Avu, take long deep breadth, "Ashi said"

Better, "Ashnoor asked"

Avneet nodded a yes

Oyee listenn that Dhol, Jiju aa gaye, "Ashi said while dancing"

Come on let's go down, Dulhe wale have come and Siddharth is at mandap, Pandit Ji asking for the bride to come, "Vaishnavi came in to get Avneet".

I don't want to go, "Avneet chocked on her saliva due to emotions".

Shhh... It's fine okay don't worry it happens, now we don't want to wait Jija Ji, Do we?, " Ashnoor asked"

N... O... No, "Avneet whispered"

Let's go then, "Vaishanavi said"

The girls pull the vail down and took the bride towards mandap where Siddharth was impatiently waiting for her future wife.

Hey... Look there Bhabhi, "Rohan whispered in Sid's ear"

Siddharth turned his head to his side to look at her beautiful bride coming in Red Joda with heavy jewellery and she cannot look more beautiful, and this made Siddharth gone impatient.

Avneet made her way towards mandap, Siddharth got up from his place to take Avneet's hand in his and helped him to step up, everyone started cheering and shouting, whistles were blowing.

You looking the most gorgeous bride today, "Sid said in Avneet's ear".

Avneet blushed which was hidden under her ghunghat (vail). They both settled down and Pandit ji started the mantra

Ab aap phero ke liye khade ho jaaye, " Pandit Ji told the couple"

Both couples did the marriage rituals and finally the Pandit Ji announced them husband and wife and that they have tied the naught of a holy relation.
(Subh bandhan)

During Vidaai, Avneet cried more then usual but once settling down inside the car she got over her emotions, the only emotions she is feeling is nervousness.

Siddharth saw avneet fiddling with her lahenga, so he caught her hands in his.

It's okay calm down, "Siddharth assured Avneet"

She nodded. (Well Avneet is still in ghunghat)

After a while when the couple reached home, Avneet's mother-in-law asked her to do greh pravesh by kicking the kalash on the ground. And to dip her feet in that red water for foot prints (sorry people I don't know what that red water is actually called kindly don't mind please also let me know it's name in the comments).
And finally the last ceremony of finding the ring from the bowl full of milk took place in which Avneet won all the 3 times.

Take Avneet to her new room, "Sid's mother tell the girls to take Avneet in Sid's room, which is now her room as well".

Relax and settled down on the bed okay, u will be fine, I am going, your night dress is inside the cupboard, Siddharth will be here in a few okay, " Avneet's sister-in-law said and left her alone in the room"

Avneet was dying of the butterflies which were flying inside of her stomach, her palms were getting sweaty even when the AC was on.

Avneet heard the door get open and her heart rates gone faster and faster. Siddharth came inside and closed the door  behind, he walked towards where avneet was sitting and sat in front of her just at a little distance.

He clears his throat and finally opened avneet's vail, just to see Avneet, sitting with her lashes down and she was looking the prettiest.

Wow... was the only words Siddharth was able to say.

Avneet smiled a bit and tried to look up but was so shy to do so.

Aww my shy wifey, "Siddharth cooed"

Do u know this is our first night, "siddharth said while taking off Avneet's Nathini"

Avneet blushed and nodded yes

He then leaned in and Avneet closed her eyes, she felt him kissing on her cheeks.

We don't do anything, which u not feel comfortable with, "Siddharth said"

Avneet blushed again and finally looked up

My dear blushing bride, "Siddharth said"

He then leaned in and softly kissed on her lips, though he just wanted to make avneet comfortable but in another hand he was so impatient to take his wife in the very first night of their wedding.

He took of Avneet's remaining jewellery and kissed her neck, while she left out moans.

Siddharth took of his kurta and Shairwani and was now only in his boxers

Avneet blushed again while seeing his buldge

Do u like what u see,? "Siddharth questions"

Avneet heart was beating faster and her body was on fire, her down part needed him so badly, she need him to touch her there but she was too shy to say this directly.

Siddharth, um... "Avneet bite her lips"

Say it baby, "Siddharth demanded"

Please.... "She whispered"

Please what love?, "Siddharth asked"

Um... Touch me, "Avneet pleaded"

I am doing that baby, "Siddharth said while kidding her neck"

No I mean... I mean..., there, "Avneet said out of breadth"

Ahh.. A lot of courage huh, I appreciate it love, "Siddharth said"

He pulled her lahenga down and took off her dupatta along with the top, and she was in pink lacy undies.
He put his hand inside her panties and pressed down on her pleasure button
And she moaned, he circled that button and soon Avneet cum hard on his fingers.

how was it baby, "He asked"

Hm mh... Great, "She said"

Now no more blushing baby cause next time I will plant my seed inside u, so it would be better u take birth control pills if u don't want little siddharth and avneet this soon, "both laughed and slept while cuddling each other".

Okay dears so how was it? First thing it's not edited grammer mistakes might be there so kindly ignore those I will edit it in a while, but u keep on reading and enjoy and sorry for delaying the updates.

Votes, comments, shares are very much appreciated.

Let's aim what 50 Votes or more make them more than 50 plzzz...

Love u people see u in next chapter till then byee!

Your author
White tigeress🐯