Coffee in Hell is Better

How you doin? :) I'm doing good, and hope you are as well <3 Thanks for putting TDA on the What's Hot List! That's just freakin sexy. Love ya.

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 4

      "You two will go up to the earth plane together today," Sheldon says, sipping his coffee.

      Will and I are standing in his office. I groan and I'm about to say something when Sheldon raises his hand to stop me.

      "I know you can't stand each other, but I can't have my assistants as enemies, now can I?" His green eyes sparkle. "It causes for work to be left undone. This will give you an opportunity to get to know each other, and for Will to practice taking souls."

      Will nods, of course following the Devil's orders without protest.

      "Now, your first assignment for today is a man called..." Sheldon looks at the paper resting on his desk. "Arthur Van Bixton. He's ninety-six years old, and he's a retired..." He squints at the page and then laughs. "...a retired stripper club owner. You will be taking his soul back here to continue on in total torment," he says happily.

      Will looks amused. "And what is he going to Hell for?" 

      "Apparently he used to beat and rape the girls that worked for him." The Devil looks at us. "He'll be dying in approximately seventy-eight minutes. From old age."

     "How many people are we getting today?" I don't wait for an answer from Sheldon and grab the papers off of his desk. "Hmm, let's see," I say, sitting on the edge of the desk.

      I can see Will eyeing my long legs sticking out of my dark blue denim shorts and I laugh in my head as I stretch them out even farther so he can admire them.

      "As you know Tiff, the ones with the red dots next to them are the ones you guys will take care of," Sheldon nods, mainly letting Will know the deal. "The ones without are going to be my jobs for the day," he adds, giving us an evil grin.

      "I see you've saved the most awful people for yourself," I point out. I know how much he loves to hear people screaming as he drags them from life and into Hell, especially if they've been really bad.

      "Yes," he admits, not ashamed.

       I sigh and take the list of souls Will and I will be taking in my hand and walk to the door. Will moves as if to follow me but then Sheldon stops us.

      "Oh yes, and feel free to stay on the earth plane as long as you like once you are finished with your assignments. I've got work to do and I don't want you crazy teenagers running around Hell, getting into trouble."

      Pfft. He's just trying to set us up, again. Well it's not going to work. Once Will exits the room, I stick my tongue out at the Devil. Then I haul ass outta there, not wanting to hear his snotty comments.

      "He's so ugly," Will scrunches up his nose adorably as he leans over Arthur Van Bixton's bed, watching him sleep.

      "That's what hate will do to a person," I reply and join him next to to the bed. 

      "Then how come you're so damn hot?" Will asks slyly, wagging his eyebrows at me. My cheeks burn, knowing he's trying to embarrass me but feeling flattered at the same time. I roll my eyes, pretending to ignore his comment, and wave him away.

      "Since you're a newbie, I suggest you watch and learn from the pro," I say, smiling smugly.

      Will snorts but complies and moves to the corner of the room to watch me. I straighten my tank top and put my hands on my hips.