Seduced!

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 6 

 I almost choke on my lollipop as my eyes rake over his finely toned abs. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I've never seen a guy shirtless before. I'm not exactly a virgin. But something about Will takes it to a whole new level. When my eyes finally make it to his face, I can see the smirk sprawled across it. Do I have permission to punch him right now?

      "You knocked?" I kick the door open the rest of the way, and walk over to the bed where I sit down on the edge. What does he want?

      He takes his time walking in, and then comes to stand a few feet in front of me. His eyes move over my body like the lazy paws of a cat, taking me in.

      "You look ridiculous in my mom's clothes," he says finally. I look down at the thin cotton tee and sweatpants and scowl.

      "Look who's talking about ridiculous," I counter, waving at his exposed torso with my lollipop. "I feel like I'm at a freaking porn show, here."

      "Aw, come on. You know you love it."

      "I'd rather clean up vomit than look at your chest," I tell him sweetly.

      "Ouch," he says and laughs, sitting down next to me on the bed. "That was harsh. And I'm surprised you're freaked out by just my shirt off. I hope you don't have heart attack when you see the rest of me," he says, and wags his eyebrows.

      I snort. "And who says I ever will?"

     "Well, I just thought that since Sheldon's determined for us to be together for the rest of eternity, we might as well..." Will shrugs as if there's nothing he can do about it.

      I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you both wish." 

      "Hey, where'd you get that?" Will points to the lollipop in my mouth, noticing it for the first time.

      "This? From Isabelle." 

      "What? She hardly ever shares her candy, even with me."

      I laugh. "You make it sound like she has all this candy."

      Will nods. "I don't know how she does it. But she somehow gets all this candy, and stashes it somewhere. Not even our mom knows where it is, but she lets her keep it because she eats vegetables, unlike some other kids." He scrunches his nose. "I can't believe she shared with you. This is sick."

      I shrug. "What can I say? I have that effect on people." I pause. "She really loves you," I tell him, and smile.

      "And apparently you, too," he grumbles. I nudge his shoulder but when he looks back up to me he's smiling, an indication that he's only joking.

      "She's cute."

       Will nods again and smiles. We sit on the bed in silence for a moment. Then Will looks at me again, his brown eyes shining with mischief. Uh-oh.

       "You know," he says. "There's one rule my mom always enforced when I was growing up in this house."

       I raise my eyebrow. "Yeah? And what's that?"

       Will gives me a sexy smirk again that sends my heart pounding, and moves towards me. "No candy before bed."

      I just roll my eyes, but inside my mind is racing: Is he going to kiss me? I want him to. . . no, I can't give him or Sheldon the satisfaction! What if this is just a prank? What if I kiss him, and then Sheldon pops out saying "I told you so"? Or worse, what if Will says that? I tell my brain to shut up and then angle my face slightly away from him, to let him know I'm not interested.