Meet the Montgomerys!

Comment and vote por favor? Fans are basically just to make me feel good [which is awesome], but they're not uber necessary like comments and votes are! Those are very important for feedback, so I can continue to give you what you like. So please take a few secs (<--- haha, I said sex) to leave me a comment and vote for my story! Remember, it's in the Watty Awards so I really need those votes, my loves! Kay, enough of me. Here's Chapter 5.

      P.S---> As you can see, I really like using bold today :D Alright, alright, that's all. Love ya. 

C.H.A.P.T.E.R. 5 

     I stand in front of the huge mansion and gape at it. "You live here?"

     "Used to," Will corrects. "I was actually heading off to college when the Devil found me. And, well, I guess since we have all of eternity, college can wait till later." He gives me a smile with all his shiny white teeth. I nod, distracting myself with the huge house.

     "Same here." 

     At first when Will suggested we spend the night in his old house in California, I rejected the idea. But after some incessant urging, I finally gave in. I have to admit, I'm impressed. Of course this house doesn't hold a candle to our mansion in Hell, but it's monstrous for an earth plane home.

      "Do they know?" Will gives me a puzzled look. "About. . . well, this. Being the Devil's Assistant."

       "Oh," he laughs. "My parents know about it. But my siblings don't. They're all younger than me, so we're going to wait till later to tell 'em." He shrugs. "It's easier."

      "And they think you're. . . where?" I ask.

      "College in Florida." He nods. 

      "Oh," is all I say.

      "C'mon," Will says. I follow him up the paved path to the house, feeling the heat of the setting sun on my back. "Well, here we go."

      Before I can say anything, he gives three solid knocks to the smooth wood door. After a few moments I can hear the clicking of high heels on the other side, and then the door swings open to reveal a woman in her early thirties. She has dark hair like Will, although his eyes are brown and hers are a light gray. And even though she could definitely rock the vampire look, she looks more like a Barbie with her neatly styled hair, well made-up face, and dress that hugs her curves. Her beauty actually takes my breath away for a moment. She must be his aunt-- no way is she old enough to be his mom.

      The woman smiles, flashing bright teeth, and holds her manicured hands out to Will.

      "We weren't expecting you until next month!" she exclaims, hugging him. "It's so nice to see you." She pulls away, and I can see her eyes are a bit wet. "I've missed you."

      Will smiles. "I saw you guys last week." He laughs. Then, remembering, motions to me.

      "This is Tiffany. She works with me." The woman looks around him, as if noticing me for the first time. She draws a breath in after looking at me, and narrows her eyes. I have that effect on most people-- like I'm going to cause trouble. I try to soften my usual piercing gaze and force a smile.

      "It's nice to meet you," I say and extend my hand, even though I have no idea who she is. The color returns to her face and another smile spreads across her cheeks. She takes my hand and shakes it firmly.