27

»«

»«

Before she could say anything else, he suddenly wrapped her eyes with a black blindfold.."Be careful okay? Just follow my lead" He said with his manly-romantic voice, she was hesitant but still..Nods and agree with him.

He lead her in the house, and then y/n heard a deep creak sounds of a large door..He push her in the room, "Stay still" He went on the large brown door to close it..He fixed his black shining hair, and take a deep breath.

He went on her back, about to remove the blindfold.."Ready?" He said with a smirk on his face, "I don't know" He chuckled, "I'll take that as a yes, here we go" He slowly removed the blindfold that is blinding her eyes.

Y/n was so surprised and speechless of the sight she is seeing right now, "J-Jungkook?" Her lips slowly curve into a smile, "Ta daa!!" He said showing the large piano in the middle of the room, and there is a violin behind it.

"This is so beautiful, I've never see this room before" He giggled, "Well, this is actually my secret room, one of my favorite ones" He shared, he take a glimpse of a smiling girl at his side.."Take a seat with me" He offered his hand, she didn't hesitate to place her hand on his..And then they both take a seat of the piano chair.

"What are we really doing in here?" She tilt her head in curious, "Well actually, i have write a song just for you" Y/n gasped, her heart was suddenly exploding like bombs..He laughed the way she was surprised

"It's a song called, euphoria"

He start to place his hands on the piano keys, a sound of the piano keys echoed in the room..Since from the beginning, it makes a beautiful romantic sound.

He start to sing the first verse of the song.

"You are the sunlight that rose again in my life"

She listened closely to the song, the lyrics were so romantic.. It's lyrics were the expression of jungkook's feelings towards her, but does he really mean it?

Y/n was just there, listening to the song while staring at his beautiful sparks on his eyes, his beautiful smile while singing and how the way he tells the songs lyrics.. It's just, Beautiful and confusing at the same time.