Greetings

Freddie greeted him at the door and invited solly in.
"I love your new house!" Solly looked around the house.
"You like this? You should see the bed-"
"Freddie stop being so immature.. take a hint!" Solly looked annoyed.
"You switch up so fast, prick." Freddie was even more annoyed.
"I need a piss, wheres the bathroom?" Solly asked.
"Uh , haha uwu its that way..." freddie answered.
"K"

Freddie watched as solly walked away, looking at him walk into the bathroom. Freddie liked the piss noise. 'PISSSSSSSS' he replicated the noise coming from the bathrooom. He liked piss. The bathroom door had a blurred but transparent window, that freddie glued his eyes too.
"The fu- FREDDIE!?" Solly saw freddie looking through the glass.
"You were taking a while, just checking to make sure you didn't die..." freddie got embarrassed. "Meet me upstairs, my bedroom."
solly was creeped out and worried, "Ok".

In the bedroom

Solly wiped the crumbs off of Freddie's bed as Freddie stared at sollys Lucius golden locks of hair.
"Did you brush your hair today? It's looking longer than usual," freddie whispered.
"No, you know for a fact i dont do anything hygienic!" Solly found that funny, freddie found it s3xy.
solly looked down to the ground, "Put on music I'm so bored!"
"Dont be bored! We have to have a bestie scissor sister sleepover!l" freddie was sad that solly was bored, "fine here is a song."