Flirty dirty🥵

THATS MY FAV FAV!!!!!" Solly was sooooo happy.
"I know its your favourite, its also mine😏"freddie was flirty today.
solly was still dusting off Freddie's bed and found a puddle of white stuff on the floor.
"Freddie... what's this?"
"It's- uh.. some sor of- uh... milk? Yeah its milk, old gross rotten curnuld milk!" Freddie was freaked out.
"Phew, i thought it was cxm." Solly knew it was cxm, but didnt say anything and quickly slurped it off of the ground.
"Where'd it go?" Asked freddie.
"I dont know but get on the bed." Solly looked happy , it must of tasted good 🤤. "I just LOVE your red bedcovers, it looks like my period juice!" Solly added.
"Thanks, some of it actually IS, but still thank you." Freddie was turned on like a light switch🥵

Dance party! 🥳
WHATDYOUKNOWABOUTROLLINGDOWNINTHEDEEPWHENYOURBRAINGOESNUMBYOUCAN-
"Do you hear that?! I think its my sister." Freddie stated.
"Shit are you kidding? Oh god what do we do?" Solly was scared.
"Just put your clothes back on and well finish this later.. and hurry!" Freddie looked concerned for Solly, the love of his life.
Freddie was annoyed because he told his sister to ' FOC OFF LUV🙄💅' but she still didnt listen!
After a minute or two freddie shoved solly in the closet. Just where he already is. Solly struggled to fit in it but it was ok in the end. Freddie's sister left the room.
"Right, back to what we started."