𝐈: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐁𝐞 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭

Today's topic is being "perfect". You do NOT have to be perfect. In fact, you CAN'T be perfect because NOBODY is perfect. At the end of the day, we all make mistakes in the end because that's part of being human. If we were all perfect we'd all be the same and where's the fun in that.

Take this for an example, imagine a girl having the perfect body, there's gonna be complications, and here's why. We live in a corrupted society where if we have this perfect body men and even women judge us or we are over-sexualized because of it. If you have no boobs or ass you're considered basic and undesirable. If you are overweight you're considered undesirable. If you don't have the best looks in their eyes, you're considered "ugly". You see you can't win or lose in certain circumstances. I'm saying this because I don't want you to change for anyone else's benefit except for your own. Never change just cause someone is unhappy with how you are because at the end of the day they can always drop and leave you. However, you can never leave yourself. It's best the just love yourself and be happy with yourself.

Now here's an example of someone having a "perfect life". People get jealous and then plot for your downfall. I actually would like to talk about the different types of envy with you. Some people may envy you in a positive way and some in a malicious way. Let me explain the difference between positive envy vs malicious envy. Positive envy is when you wish you had some of the things that other people do but instead of being mad at what someone else has, instead you use it as motivation to get what that person has or even more and you'd tend to work harder. Malicious envy is when you see someone with something you want and you start to get disrespectful or you become spiteful and you say absurd things out of anger. If you're going to be envious of someone please be positive about these things. Never be malicious because just because something is meant for someone doesn't mean it's meant for you. Also, you block all the good in your life while trying to make someone else miserable. 

Now let's talk about parents and how they try to raise the "perfect child". I truly hate how certain parents try to make you seem perfect. What they fail to realize is not every child can do what the next child does.  If you constantly compare someone else's child to your own, believe it or not, you need parenting skills, respectfully. I say this because children take these things to heart and they feel as though they aren't good enough. This can lead to mental illnesses such as anxiety because they always have to worry about if this or that is good enough. No child should have to deal with that type of pressure. I think of it this way if every child was the same, would they really be perfect. Honestly no, because then you'd want to critique things to become slightly more perfect than the next person.

So you see there's no such thing as "the perfect life" because even if you get a taste of it people will still have their opinions and they'll get jealous over things that weren't meant for them just yet or ever in life. Being "perfect" is a myth that is overused because in all honesty everyone and everything has some type of flaw. I know people hate their flaws because I'm just now learning to love mines. The more we appreciate our imperfections, the more we can finally stop trying to be perfect. We need to start normalizing NOT being perfect because being imperfect ends up making you perfect. It makes you perfect because you're different from everyone else, you stand out and that has got to be one of the most beautiful things in life. Most people can't admit that they have doubts or flaws because once they admit it they feel like that makes them weak and pathetic and that's not the case. Admitting your flaws only make you stronger because like I said before, most people don't own up to their shit. Most of the people you idolize have flaws and most of you don't even realize it. 

I can admit I'm the furthest thing from perfect. Everyone including myself has their own issues and their own things to work on. What we should do is stop trying to force ourselves to be "perfect" and focus on getting our lives in order to become our best selves. Remember if you ever have any self-doubt about you not being perfect come back here love ♡

Well, this is the end of our little Girl Talk for today. I have some questions for you all if you don't mind answering!!! 👇🏾

How well did I do from 1-10 and how can I improve?

What would you add to this and was this helpful to you?

What would you like to hear next?

If no one else tells you this, just know I love you my beautiful ladies