𝐈𝐕: 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬 & 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐗 𝐅𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲 & 𝐁𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐛𝐞𝐫

Today's topic is femininity, being high caliber, Instagram models, and influencer baby mothers. It's a common topic as it is but people wanted my commentary. I figured I'd put everything together in one. I will be giving my honest opinions and beliefs. Will I get hate for it......yes.

Influencers & Baby Mothers:

I personally have nothing against them at all. If anything, I respect their business. However, I don't like how so many people glorify them when they only see 10 seconds of their life every other day. You don't know what they have going on behind the scenes but yet you're like, "I wanna be just like her ''. I also don't like how people have made influencers the "beauty standard". I'm here to tell you that realistically they don't look like that. They facetune and edit their photos to look that way. Also, the mass majority of them have gotten plastic surgery to make their bodies look the way they do. I don't want anyone to think, "I'm ugly compared to her." Nine times out of ten she paid for her looks and body so I don't want anyone to look down on themselves because they want to look like something that isn't even halfway real. When I say this I mean, social media period isn't real. You only see someone's best picture or video. You don't see someone's entire life because if you could only see half of it, you'd be happy to have your own life. Something else I don't like is how influencers rant about things on the internet, but when we give our opinion and it doesn't match with theirs they get butthurt and they tell us to stay out of their business. If you didn't run to the internet we wouldn't know your business and that's a fact. When you put something in public people are allowed to say what they want to say and you just have to deal with that. What I want my beautiful ladies to take from this is to never think that people have perfect lives. If anything they have more of a struggle than you because they have to live up to this standard but also they are now a public figure. They have to deal with and do more than the average person.

Femininity & Being High Caliber:

Femininity is one of your biggest powers as a woman, why not take control of that and put it to your advantage. When you don't take advantage of certain things, you don't win in the end. When you chase a man, more so a high-caliber man, you're only showing him what he sees every day. He wants something different. Make HIM chase YOU. When I say this I don't mean lead him on and make him believe something that isn't going to happen I mean don't just be all over him, hanging on his dick as most women would. Make him work hard for you and then you truly win in the end. Don't and I mean DON'T think sex is going to keep a man in your arms. He can get sex from any woman. You're basically in that regard because believe it or not vagina is just vagina. For you to be different you have to create a bond with that person. No relationship that is based on only sex ever will last. Now I'm going to give an example of how you'd want someone to treat you.