𝐈𝐈: 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬

𝐈𝐈: 𝐈𝐧 𝐀 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐎𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐗 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐁𝐨𝐲𝐬

So today's topic is cheating. I've gotten DM's and even comments on other stories and they asked how I felt about cheating and cheaters.......everything on this topic. Will I get hate for this, possibly but oh fucking well you asked for it.

We're gonna start on people who get cheated on. Nine times out of ten I do not feel bad for the person that's getting cheated on. Now I know what you're saying......"Girl what the fuck is wrong with you." Hear me the fuck out okay 9/10 the man or woman who's getting cheated on knows or has an idea that they're getting cheated on. That's just a fact. It's one thing if you've been cheated on in the past and you think everyone is going to cheat on you. Then you probably shouldn't leave automatically, you should wait for evidence because maybe you think they're stepping out of your relationship due to your past relationships. But if all of a sudden you get the hunch that your significant other is cheating. You need to ask yourself, why do you think this and what did they do for you to believe this.

No one is that good at cheating for you to not get a clue that they're stepping out of the relationship. There's always a clue, I don't care what anyone says. If someone says there weren't any clues, you're simply naive.

Now when women take back someone that is cheating or someone they suspect is cheating, I simply don't feel bad for you at that point. I say this because you basically don't love yourself or your peace for that matter. You can't love yourself because you aren't with someone that respects you at all. I very much prefer respect/loyalty over constantly thinking......"Is he cheating again? He came home 30 minutes late, and he was with another girl. He's too friendly with this girl, is that his sidepiece." There's always going to be doubt and suspicion there because the trust is gone. You can't tell me that you would completely trust someone again after they cheated on you. If you do, you're simply a fucking moron. Taking someone back after they cheated is simply gonna mess with your peace of mind. Women fail to realize that if a man fucks around with another woman or man he DOESN'T love you and vice versa.

I get so sick of women thinking that if she gets surgery or if she changes her look, it's going to keep a man. I need women to start realizing a man will only do what you allow him to do. I'm sick of men thinking if I buy her more stuff or if I have a better look she'll want me. NO. You have to hold yourself at a level where you aren't going to take anything and everything from a significant other or anyone else for that matter.

Then we have the sidepiece part......oh my favorite. In my opinion, people shouldn't get mad or fight with the sidepiece. I say this because what does that solve.....NOTHING. Also your significant other made that vow to you. They owe you loyalty and that other person doesn't. However, I will say this. If the sidepiece knew about you, they're morally fucked up for getting involved with a taken person. Now I want to make this clear: do NOT fight the person on the side because, what if you go too far and you nearly kill them, or what if they press charges.....then what. You're most likely going to prison and you have no one but yourself to blame. You had a chance to walk away in peace but instead, you wanted revenge but revenge comes with a price. You have to be willing to pay for it.