Untitled Part 3

Louis POV

We head back home to Harry's and when I enter the house I can't help the feeling of relief I get as I walk back through the door. Harry starts kissing the back of my neck making me shiver he spins me around and kisses me passionately, it feels like fire is coursing through my body I can’t get enough. We somehow manage to make it to the stairs and slowly ascend them caught up in each other's arms.

"Jump" Harry says voice husky and deep.

I do as I'm told and Harry catches me and puts his hands under my bum holding me in place. He pushes me against the stair wall and attacks my neck. I can't help the moan that escapes my lips. We are both panting and breathless we can't get enough of each other.

We eventually make it to our room and it's a wild hurry to undress each other. To feel each other naked feels amazing I've missed Harry so much. I can feel his erection against my stomach and I ache for him to be inside me. Harry leads me to the bed and lies me down.

"ughhh I've missed you so much Lou you’re so beautiful" Harry whispers admiring my body.

His toned chest and Abs look incredible and his impressive length makes my mouth go dry. Harry hovers over me and runs his tongue along my neck down my collar bones and over my nipples.

"Aghh" I cry out as he nips at my nipples.

Harry makes his way down to my length where he takes no time at all to taste me. My senses are in overdrive and I'm a writhing mess underneath him.  I tangle my hands in his hair and he moans. The vibration on my cock is amazing and sends me over the top. I come undone as Harry never gives up his licking and sucking me. I come loudly moaning Harry's name over and over. Harry then flips me over so I'm lying on my stomach he puts a pillow underneath my stomach making my hips rise off the bed. He smacks my bare ass cheek and I wince.

"You have the perfect ass, perfect for my hands baby" he says sexily.

He kisses and nips at me cheeks before he hovers over me his chest against my back. He starts sucking my ear and I moan. He grabs my hands and places the above my head locking them in place with his hand.

"Is this ok" he asks me

"Yeah, I-I trust you Harry" I reply my voice thick with want.

Harry uses his free hand to caress my body, he makes his way down to my ass where, he sticks his thumb inside and starts thrusting in and out teasingly. He is purposely avoiding my prostate, driving me insane. My moans fill the room. Harry enters another finger and I gasp at the intrusion but it feels amazing. When I'm on the edge again Harry withdrawals his fingers. I whimper at the loss of contact.

"You ready baby, I'm going to fuck you so hard I can't wait to feel you, to be inside you, your perfect" he says.

"Please" is all I can say.

"Please what Lou?" Harry teases me.