Untitled Part 11

Louis POV

Harry and I head up to the bathroom. he runs a warm bubble bath for me. I undress and slip into the warm water, my body instantly relaxes as I breathe in the cinnamon smell. Harry undresses and climbs in behind me. He holds me against his chest and I feel so safe in his arms.

"Talk to me, are you ok?" he asks.

"I’m fine, just tired and I'm hoping I don't catch a cold now" I say laughing a little.

"Yes the last thing you need is to catch a cold, do you want to talk about anything I know you must be scared baby" he says trying to coax me into talking.

"Yeah I'm scared Harry but that won't help anything. I honestly feel like a sitting duck just waiting. I have no control over anything and it's scary but worrying isn't going to achieve anything. I say.

"I promise to keep you safe Louis" Harry says as he hugs me tighter.

"Please don't make promises you may not be able to keep Harry, please." I say.

"Lou" Harry starts.

"Harry I know you will try your hardest to keep me safe I know and I'm so thankful for that, but let's be honest with each other. The police have no leads, Jake has skipped town and his thugs can't be found. We have no idea who the stalker is. The leads we are given just keep coming up with nothing. Whoever is doing this is clever Harry. They are able to fool secret service trained guards. To be honest I don't stand a chance and I'm sick and tired of being Molly coddled with promises no one should be making. I just sent my children away and reality is I may never see them again Harry ever. I've been raped, lied to, disowned by my parents, stabbed!!. I've been to some dark places in my life but I've never had so much to lose. Yes I tried to end my life but I'm glad I wasn't successful. Does that mean I should be ok with the concept that someone wants to kill me? Because I'm not. I don't want to die Harry I want to raise my children with you, I want to marry you, I want to try for another baby with you, I want to be happy! But now I'm the target of someone who has bad blood against me and why? Because I'm marrying Harry styles? Because I was raped and apparently it's my fault? Because to someone out there I'm the worst possible human being on the planet and I deserve to die. I don't understand it I just don't" I almost yell out.

 I pull myself up and out of the bath and grab a towel. I walk out of the bathroom leaving a stunned and speechless Harry behind. What I said is true and as hard as it is to come to terms with I have to accept the situation for what it is. I get dressed in my pjs. Harry brought me and him matching pjs for Christmas, navy and cream gingham pj pants with cream long sleeve tops with a cute teddy bear on them. They are slightly different but so cute. I smile to myself as I put them on Harry is the sweetest kindest person I've ever met and he is so thoughtful when it comes to us. I know he is trying his hardest to make me feel safe, I know he knows what I said was true he just doesn’t want to face it either and I don't blame him. If the situation was reversed I would be doing everything I possibly could to make sure Harry was safe. I would sacrifice my own life for him and the thought of Harry doing that for me makes me want to cry. The thought of anything happening to him hurts so badly. I would die right now if it meant Harry would be safe. Harry walks out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist he comes over to me and stands In front of me. I look up into his pained expression his eyes show distress and sadness.