Untitled Part 13

LOUIS POV

I exit the office and head to get changed. I put on my grey gym pants and my white singlet I take my shoes off so my feet are bare. I head down to the gym. Harry's gym is huge, to the left of the door. There are five treadmills against the wall facing a huge wall length mirror on the opposite side. Walking past the treadmills there is a set of wooden stairs at the end only about six steps. On the upper level is a huge weights gym with every machine imaginable then at the back of the room on another level is a boxing ring there is a walking area the whole way around the ring and seats to right hand side. The ring overlooks the pool with a huge glass wall. Drew is inside the ring in shorts and a T-shirt. On the seats sits Andy, Zayn and Niall. The others had to leave to go to work. Doctors apparently don't get holidays. Harry is standing in the ring next to Drew.

"What are you guys doing here? This is embarrassing enough" I say rolling my eyes.

"We couldn't miss this Louis sorry" Andy says trying to hide his laugh.

"Ughhh well don't laugh at me please...... Or at least do it quietly" I whinge.

Harry helps me into the ring. I take a better look at him and notice he has changed into shorts and a singlet with a SnapBack on his head. He looks hot as!! But I can't be distracted this is important

"Are you having a lesson too Harry?" I tease him.

"Very funny baby, I'm actually a fully trained boxer" he says and my mouth hangs open, how did I not know this.

"You’re going to fight me" he says wickedly and I laugh.

I look to Drew for confirmation and he nods

"I'll teach you self-defence moves ok like how to get out of a hold and Harry will teach you how to box you'll fight him" Drew says.

"I really wasn't expecting to fight anyone I just want to know how to punch" I say.

Harry and Drew laugh Harry kisses me tells me how hot I look n workout gear and then leaves the ring so Drew can start with self-defence.

"Ok turn around" Drew says.

I do as I'm told.

"I'm going to grab you ok" he says warning me.

I nod as he places his arms around me from behind, pinning my arms to my sides. My breathing picks up and I try to steady it, I close my eyes, I'm safe it's just Drew I try to say to myself. This is exactly why I need to learn this I’ve been in this position one to many times.

"You’re ok" Drew whispers in my ear I nod and open my eyes.

"Now try and get out of my hold" he says.

Drew towers over me and he is really fit and muscly I honestly don't have a chance against him as I try to break free.