Untitled Part 10

Louis POV

Many tears and hugs from everyone later, we find ourselves lounging around in the living room. Niall has fallen asleep from eating too much and Harry, Andy, Zayn and Liam are helping Aston put together his new life-size LEGO Iron Man, it's hilarious watching four grown men so involved in Lego and fighting over which piece goes where.

“Andy that’s not the right piece”

“Zayn shush I know what I’m doing”

“Harry I need the white square you have”

“Give me the instructions I need to see if this is right”

“Owww  Harry don’t bat my hand away I need the instructions”

We all laugh at them and Gemma and I get to talking about going shopping to spend our Christmas vouchers while I braid Darcey's hair. Harry brought me a Saint Laurent clothing voucher, I've never had a shirt that's worth more than my car before and Gemma is so excited to take me there.

We are interrupted by the door bell ringing Harry and I share a look and we both excuse ourselves. Security is next to us as we enter the hallway the camera shows no one at the door so Alberto opens it up wide. There is a package sitting on the front step. He opens it carefully. Inside is a note that says.

Merry Christmas

And pictures of my car vandalised in our garage, there are horrid words written in what looks like paint all over the sides of the car, the lights and windows have all been smashed, how did someone not hear that happening, how did security not see someone do that to my car. I gasp and run straight out the door wanting to see for myself.

"Louis" I hear my name being called.

It's absolutely freezing outside and I'm only in jeans and my long sleeve white sweater, my feet are saturated as I run across the snow in my socks. I stop dead when I'm about ten meters from the open garage I can clearly see my car inside. There is nothing wrong with it, it is completely intact. It's so strange. I go to step forward when Alberto yells.

"Louis, don't go near the car" he says in a warning tone.

I look to him Harry and Preston  who are standing in the driveway confused.

"There's nothing wrong with it" I say.

"Just listen Louis, back up slowly and come back to us ok"

Alberto steps forward with his arm outstretched. I do as I'm told and grab his hand.

"Get them both inside" Preston says "Call Simon and the others they need to come back" he finishes.

We are just backing up when there is a defining roaring sound I scream out as Harry and I are thrown to the ground in the snow, security on top of us. I can't fully register what's happened until I smell smoke, there is a ringing in my ears and an insane heat that feels like it's burning me skin off. I look towards the garage to see the car has exploded in front of us. If I hadn't have moved when I was told, I would have been blown to bits.