Chapter 2. Regret

After Teams RWBY, JNPR got back from talking with professor Ozpin, both teams decided to hang out in RWBY'S dorm. Still worried about what's to come, they continuer to feel regret about everything they did to hurt the person they once called a friend.

Pyrrah pulled out an old picture she took with her team before.

"Pyr"?,  Nora asked. "Is that?

"Its the picture we took after passing our initiation test". Ren Said.

"What have we done"? Pyrrah thought to herself as she was starring at the picture. Trying to hold back her tears.

She then remembered the night that Jaune told her about his transcripts "I should have been there for him, but instead I hurt him really badly". Then I left him on the roof  bruised, bloodied, and in the cold.

 Then I left him on the roof  bruised, bloodied, and in the cold

(pretend it's Jaune)

W....We left him alone, and he killed himself.
But when I saw him again he wasn't Jaune he wasn't the person i fell for
He was someone else, but scarier, and stronger.

But i can't forget the last thing he told me.

"Why would I want you?" I already have five wives and already have children, plus I'm 23,000 years old. I have no interest in you Niko's."

Unable to hold back anymore Pyrrah begins to cry. Jeanne knelt down and wrapped her arms around her partner. Sure she was mad at her brother, but she didn't want him dead.

Nora was hugging Ren silently crying. While hugging her, Ren just looks down. Even though he doesn't show it on the outside on the inside he felt really sad that him, and Nora had lost the one person they could call a brother.

Ruby was hugging her knees. She had lost the very first friend she had ever made at Beacon."If I stayed by your side, you'd still be here".

Yang was comforting her sister.
She felt bad because she was part of the reason why jaune killed himself.

Weiss always thought Jaune didn't belong at Beacon and that belief was back up when the truth was revealed. But she'd would be a liar if she said she would not miss the smile.

Blake didn't talk to Jaune at all, but she felt horrible because she didn't help him. At least he had the courage to stand up to Cardin and defended Velvet, even though he didn't care that she was a faunus.

"Jaune were so sorry" Ruby said after she stopped crying.

*Minutes later

After everybody calmed down, they were trying to figure out a plan.

"We gotta figure out a way to stop Jaune". Nora said.
But after witnessing that amount of power he released before we wouldn't stand a chance".

"You heard what Jaune, or Lucifer told us", Weiss said. This has become a three-way war with Professor Ozpin, and somebody named Salem.  We really don't want any more destruction. Grimm is enough already.

Well he did say that he's got some explaining to do he promised that he'd explain to us who the Salem is.

Just then everybody gets a text message from Professor Goodwitch
Reading:

< Tomorrow at noon teams RWBY, JNPR, RPER, and DLTA report to Professor Ozpin's office>

And Jeanne received an individual message stating that the Arc family will be there as well.

"Okay everybody let's get some sleep Ruby said.

Everybody agreed, as they went back to their respective dorm and went to bed waiting for tomorrow's conversation with their Headmaster.

And there's chapter 2 what did you guys think of it leave a like or comment and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.