Chapter 7. The Devil Is Here

<Saturday>

The Weekend has finally come. The Teams of DLTA, RPER, RWBY, and JNPR went to the Infirmary to check on the adorable little fox children only to find Kunou
still in bed sleeping, but Ginji is gone.

"Oh Good morning how are you guys doing"? Nurse Mina asked with a smile on her face.

"Were doing fine, a good nights sleep is all that we needed". Jeanne said while stretching her arms out.

"Ummm not to point out the obvious, but right now were only seeing one little fox still sleeping".What happened to the other one? Rogue asked all curious.

"You mean Ginji"? "Oh dont worry, he's with Professor Goodwitch". They went to get breakfast for him, and his sister". Mina said smiling.

"Ok now that the rest of us are here, can somebody please catch us up to speed(No pun intended)(Cause Lillian's semblance is speed) as to what happened last night"? Lillian asked.

"Ok its like this". "Ginji, and his sister teleported here by using a spell book, but the spell that was used to teleport had a side effect. That's why Kunou there is passed out. Weiss said while pointing at Kunou.

"Yeah and by the way I introduced Glynda, and Ozpin to both Ginji, and his Sister last night before going back to my dorm so dont worry, 🎵They Know They Know They Know Yeah They Know🎵. DJ Said.

<Yeah he just did that>

"Speaking of sister, how is Kunou doing anyway "? Ruby asked all worried.

"Well the good news is she no longer has a headache thanks to some ibuprofen that I gave her.
"The bad news is I replaced her wet rag with an ice pack, because im afraid it seems that she now has a fever" Mina said.

"Awww poor baby hope she gets to feeling better soon" Paige said all worried.

"Come on guys let's get breakfast, and head to the courtyard. Its best we let Kunou sleep". Rogue said.

"Yeah true well see you later nurse Mina". Can you give us the update in case she does wake up? Thalia asked.

"Of course" I'll send you a notification on your Scrolls if I have to Mina said cheerful like.

<meanwhile with Ginji and Glynda>

" Thank you lady Goodwitch for helping me get breakfast I really appreciate it" Ginji said with his 9 tails swishing in the wind.

"No problem Ginji, but you can just call me Glynda", Plus you're very well-mannered as well as intelligent for a 5 year old". She said.

"Heh, I guess I got that from my mom".
Ginji said.

"Speaking of which, if your dad is a king of this new dark Kingdom, doesn't that make you and your sister a prince, and a princess"?

Well... yeah but we just act like regular children just to have fun. Ginji said smiling

"Also I have a question". "After Mr. DJ introduced you to us you seemed so surprised, and all the sudden you wanted to help me, and my sister out. Why is that"? Ginji asked all curious.

*Glynda and Ginji sits at a table .

"I'm doing it to make up for past mistakes". "I don't know if you know this, but before your father became what he is now, he had another face, life, and name".

He did"? What was that and what did he look like? Ginji asked all suprised

He looked like this.

Glynda pulls out her scroll,and reveals his father's former look.