Chapter 5. Are you Crazy

<Beacon's Infirmary>

Dj, and the Members of teams RWBY, and JNPR are hanging out in the infirmary waiting for the nurse to come back, and watching Genji as he lays in a bed right next to his sister Kunou who is still out.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

(Pretend its Kunou)

"Is she gonna be okay"? Ruby asked.

"Im not sure Rubes" Yang Said. If what her brother said was true, and the spell was way too advanced, then who knows". Also these kids are technically Demons, so I'm not quite sure how their anatomy works.

Well just in case the same thing happens to him, he's in a bed as well says Dj placing an ice pack on Genji's forehead.

"But I'm fine I don't even have a headache". Genji said while lying down.

It's just for safe precautions, and besides it's getting late anyway you really should be asleep.

"Yeah Kunou told me the same thing.
I know I should have listened to her, but I really couldn't wait" Genji said.

Next time you should really listen to her. Now you two little foxes need to get some shut-eye. Said Dj

"Okay I'm sorry"  Genji said.

"It's fine, but I do know one thing, you owe your sister a whole lot of apologies when she wakes up" DJ said.

"Yeah totally". Ginji Said

After DJ, and the other left the infirmary the nurse finally came back.

" Okay Nurse Mina they're both in bed and they have ice packs just in case DJ said

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

" Okay Nurse Mina they're both in bed and they have ice packs just in case DJ said.
"thank you so much Mr. Grayson I really appreciate it. I'll take it from here, so you guys just head back to your dorm rooms said nurse Mina".

Ok I'll be seeing you. Said Dj

Okay so we helped the adorable Fox children out but we're not out of the woods yet DJ said while walking back to his dorm.