poor timing (requested)

You couldn't help the sigh that fell from your lips as Jisoo sat behind you on the bed and began to rub your tense shoulders. She brushed her lips against the back of your neck, causing your heart to skip a beat.

"Are you okay?" She asked before she put her chin on your shoulder blade.

"Yeah. Just a busy day, that's all."

She nodded understandingly and brushed her finger along yours, brushing against the ring that she got you years ago.

It's crazy how much your lives have changed together. It's been years since she came into the picture and your lives have been better ever since then.

Aiden just began sixth grade, you're happily married, and close to celebrating your fourth wedding anniversary.

You're still so in love, finding yourselves falling even more in love every day.

But with a young kid, a busy job of your own, and Jisoo still in the idol industry as well as doing things like films and shows - your time together is scarce.

So having an early night together was what you needed tonight. Aiden was tired out after school and homework and ended up getting to bed around nine.

You and Jisoo decided to go to bed early. Not to sleep, but to get some time in together. You had plans of watching a movie and cuddling, talking about the busy week and things to do during the free time you both have together soon.

It was simple but it was guaranteed to be one of the best nights you've had in a while.

"Are you tired?" She asked and couldn't deny the slight relief she felt when you shook your head.

You turned around to face her, only planning on stealing one sweet kiss from her lips.

But with so little time together, you've both missed stealing kisses and holding each other close.

So you both knew that one kiss wouldn't be enough to satisfy the time you've been spending apart. Your one sweet kiss turned into a passionate one that you couldn't pull away from. You felt your back hit the mattress as she laid you down gently then hovered over you.

Immediately, she was pulling off the hoodie you threw on earlier that evening. Under the hoodie was her shirt that you threw on when you got home. She couldn't help but smile against your lips and pull away to admire you in it.

"Look how long we've been together and you still make me fall even more in love with you every day. Can't even put into words how beautiful you are." She whispered as she began peppering kisses along your neck.

She wasted no time in leaving a little mark on your skin. You threw your head back with a giggle. Part of you knew that wasn't the greatest idea, considering you've got a busy day at work tomorrow and if makeup wasn't enough to cover them, they'd be noticeable by everyone there.

But the other part of you was finding too much euphoria in the feeling of her leaving those marks on your skin and you couldn't push her away or ask her to stop when you were caught up in the bliss.

"Jisoo," you sighed softly and she breathed shakily against your skin in response.

"I've missed you." She said and let her fingers trail to your thigh, where she caressed your skin softly, almost teasingly.

"Missed you too." You mumbled as she began to kiss your collarbones. "Missed you so much, Jisoo. Everything about you. Now, kiss me again."

She smiled against your skin again and looked up at you. Her eyes sparkled, her gaze adoring. She didn't cave in to your plea right away. She kissed your collarbone once more, so tempted to leave a mark there.

But she decided to kiss you when you laced your fingers through her hair and looked at her impatiently, desperate for that kiss.

She moved her lips passionately on yours, so lost in the moment that nothing made her pull away until you turned her over and took the reigns.

She grinned as you began to kiss her. You trailed your kisses everywhere, a little loving path from her lips and to her chin, then to her jaw, to her neck and collarbones, and to her stomach.

"You're perfect, Jisoo." You whispered softly. "You still take my breath away. Everything about you."

"I love you." She whispered as she tilted her head back and held you close.

She was gonna turn you back over and tease you a bit more, give you all the kisses your heart desired anywhere you craved.

But the bedroom door creaked open and your eleven-year-old stood in the doorway.

You gasped and rolled off of Jisoo as quickly as possible.

Aiden stood rubbing his tired eyes.

"Aiden, honey, what is it?"

"I had a bad dream."

"Oh?" You got out of bed and went over to him. "It's okay. You're safe. It was just a dream."

He nodded and gave you a quick hug.

"Is there anything we can do for you to help you?"

"No." He mumbled. "I'm tired again. I just wanted a hug."

You nodded and Jisoo got out of bed to give him a hug, too.

"Goodnight, buddy. Have good dreams now. If you need anything, we're right here."

You walked out of the room and tiptoed down the hall to his room, just to make sure he got into bed and felt okay enough to fall asleep again.

He was out almost as soon as his head hit the pillow. You tucked him in and kissed his head before returning to Jisoo.

She was on the bed, already staring at you with a smirk. You closed and locked the door before making your way to her.

"Where were we?" You whispered against her lips as she laid you down on the bed, smiling against your lips as she moved them deeply against yours, happy to continue where you left off.