the first time he calls her mom (requested)

Jisoo's heart fluttered in her chest when she stared down at her lap and her shoulder. You and Aiden were both curled up to her, his head on her lap and your head right there on her shoulder.

You spent the evening watching movies together. You were in desperate need of some quality time with Jisoo.

She's been insanely busy lately and she has the day off today, so you asked her to come over for dinner and a movie, which she happily did.

But, when you're a parent to a young child, privacy and alone time are almost non-existent. It was no problem at all for either of you, as Aiden holds a special spot in Jisoo's heart already and he's your entire world.

He wanted to watch the lion king... again. Jisoo was more than happy to watch it as many times as his little heart desired. It was a chance to spend time with you and him.

But you had a busy day and fell asleep on her shoulder only minutes through. And your son, being the energetic, bubbly boy that he is was also worn out after playing most of the day and he'd laid his head on her lap not long after you fell asleep.

She watched the movie by herself, basically. But she enjoyed every single minute.

However, the credits have begun to roll now and it was almost eight-thirty, which is usually about the time you put him to bed.

"Baby," Jisoo whispered softly and gently shook your shoulder until you woke up. "Hey, my love. Sorry to wake you but you both fell asleep and the movie's over. It's about time for you to put him to bed."

You looked down at your son, a smile tugging at your lips when you saw how cute he looked curled up with Jisoo.

"I don't think he's going to care about going to bed tonight. Sometimes he fusses about it, but he's out cold tonight so I doubt he'll even stay awake once I tuck him in." You said as you rubbed his back, watching as his eyes opened.

"Come on, buddy. Time for bed."

He yawned but nodded his head. You stood up and picked him up and he placed his head on your shoulder.

"Want to come along and say goodnight to him?" You asked Jisoo, who smiled and quickly stood up.

She followed you up the stairs and into his room. You gently laid him down on his comfortable bed and grabbed his blanket to cover him up.

Much to your surprise, he opened his eyes.

"Oh, hey, buddy. You're so tired I didn't think you'd wake up."

"I'm not sleepy." He yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Oh," Jisoo giggled. "Yes, you are."

She came to his other side, brushing her fingers along his cheek.

"You're so tired you can barely keep your eyes open." She teased and he shrugged his shoulders.

"Do you want a story? Is that it?' You asked, knowing he loves when you read him a story before he falls asleep.

"No." He said and looked at Jisoo. "Can you sing to me, mom?"

Jisoo felt her heart hammer against her chest.

"What?" She asked, hoping he'd say it again.

It felt so surreal. It was a moment she wanted to live in forever. She wanted to hear it again and again.

"Pretty please, mom?"

You watched her crack the biggest smile you've ever seen.

"Of course I will! What song?"

"Any." He yawned.

"Okay." She said and looked at you as she thought about what to sing.

"Somewhere over the rainbow," she began to sing, watching as he closed his eyes and started to drift off to sleep.

She sang the song twice, just to make sure he was really asleep. She finished a few minutes later and draped the blanket up to his shoulders before she gave him a lingering kiss on his forehead.

"Sleep tight, honey."

She took your hand as you both made your way out of his room after you turned on his nightlight.

She threw her arms around you as soon as you were in the doorway of your room.

"I can't believe it. He called me mom."

"It feels amazing, doesn't it?"

She nodded quickly.

"You're the best things to ever happen to me. You know that, right? I can't imagine my life without the two of you in it. I love you both."

"We love you, Jisoo."

She smiled as she rubbed your back and closed her eyes, feeling happier than ever before.