I'm sure you're wondering what's going on rn

Hi, you guys! I know this is definitely noooot the update you wanted by any means, but thank you for reading if you are here! 

A lot of you love this book just as much as I do, but there's a reason I haven't written any more of it. The plot is... jacked up. We all know it. We can all tell. Like, Hoshi appears half way through and derails the entire 'let's throw Endeavor in jail!' thing. Plot holes the size of Texas began to pop up and I lost my grip on the story and what I wanted it to become. It did not fly the direction I wanted it to fly.

This version of the book is going to be staying up, so don't worry about it vanishing suddenly like many of my others have in the past. This isn't a story I'm necessarily disappointed in. It just has some major holes that I created by inserting new ideas that did not at all fit into the plot and I am sorry for that. Thus, I pitch you two ideas, and I hope some of you will respond so I have an idea of what to do.

This story will be rewritten regardless, but there are two ways I could go with it (:

1.) I could rewrite it, leaving Hoshi out and throwing Endeavor in jail as was originally planned. Then, I would insert Hoshi into an entirely different book with Endeavor that would not have Takashi in it. Both would still be soulmate stories they'd just be split up! We'd get our justice with Endeavor as well as our Hoshi with him. 

If I did this, there's a good chance I'd change only a few things and then start rewriting from right before Hoshi was brought in and then finish out the story from there, and then start the new book with Hoshi and Endeavor on its own. This version of the book would still remain if I did this!

2.) Alternatively, I could  rewrite it into one book and fix it so that Hoshi remains in the story and Endeavor gets his redemption in a way that fits with the plot overall, keeping Takashi and Hoshi in the same universe. The plot would be largely the same as the one in this story just without the massive fucking holes ((: 

If anyone else has any other suggestions they think would be better, totally let me know! A big part of me wanted to write a few more chapters for this book and then wrap it up just to get it over with, but it doesn't do justice to the plot, story, or characters. I fr just could not make myself do it so here I am I guess. Let me know what you guys think. I'm sorry for the delay and for the failure this story went through. Definitely nose-dived, but I'm hoping to fix that.

Chow! PSA whatever plan is chosen I hope to pop it out in June for pride month so definite time crunch if ya dig, my dogs. Leggo