Bonus

I'm sorta combining two, so apologies!

So the amazing YukiYunaStar made this suggestion:

Takashi's preschool student gets lost so both Touya and Takashi have to take care of them. 1-A may or. Ah not pitch in as taking care of a child I difficult.

The stellar clank527 suggested:

Class 1-A has to babysit some/one kid(s) for whatever reason and 1-A see touya and takashi interact with them.

So I'm sort of molding them together, I guess? They're sort of the same idea but also not, so I'm molding them into one! I hope that's alright with everyone hahdhkdhf. Thank you to the two users who made these suggestions. I hope I'm not upsetting either of you in any way by combining your idea with someone else's. 

I also kept mixing up and calling Touya "Dabi" so if you see that, I'm sorry I tried to get them all-

My writing style kept switching during this??? I don't know why and I'm really sorry what the hell-

Third person pov

Takashi was a good pre-school teacher before he joined UA's faculty. He was adored by his students, and loved by parents. He was a cheerful and peppy young man who made a real effort with each kid and with each parent, no matter how stressful things got. He met any anger or frustration on the guardians' part with a smile and calming tone, willing to listen and communicate. He put in more than a lot of pre-school teachers did, marveling as he got to watch his students unlock their quirks before his very eyes. 

He communicated with almost every parent daily. It was a lot of texting, but he did it anyway. He also took notes on the quirks he saw awaken. Nothing serious: just observations, details, and such of the like. A child awakening their quirk was an amazing yet terrifying thing. The power could harm them, or others. The side-effects were never known right away. It was a terrifying time for parents who scrambled to try and learn as much as they could in case they needed to make any accommodations for their kid. Some quirks required certain things to help the user sustain their health, after all.

So when they learned Takashi had been forced to move, they were distraught! A new teacher? Parents who had kids in his class were horrified, and parents who'd been planning on enrolling their children as hopefully one of his students were heavily disappointed. Of course nobody knew why Takashi had moved or to where, only that he'd had to switch jobs suddenly and had taken up a new position at a new school

The class he'd had at the time of his departure was made up of twenty-five students. That was twenty-three sets of parents to handle, plus a single mother and a pair of grandparents. Despite the fact that he'd moved, he hadn't stopped talking to them all. How could he? Takashi adored his students. He even followed the progress of the students who'd moved on, to the best of his ability. He wanted to see them grow and flourish, and be there if they needed him even if he was no longer their teacher.

He stayed in contact with the guardians of those twenty-five students. There was nothing stopping him from having a phone or even leaving the campus, as he was an innocent man. He could even go sleep in his and Touya's apartment if he so wished; though, he'd never leave his husband at the mercy of the twenty students of 1-A plus whoever else crept up from the depths in search of vengeance.

And that's what brought them to now. The single mother of one of his students had run into an issue. School had been canceled due to a suspected gas leak, and she didn't have time to take off work. She was new to the city, having moved in right at the beginning of the school year and enrolling her four year old son in the nearest school. It just so happened that her son had landed in Takashi's classroom.