Dom Lady Dimitrescu X Sub Female Reader (nsfw)

This was requested by @popstarcandy
I hope you enjoy <3
I tried drawing her lol

Your POV

I felt my eyes flutter open as I awoke from my slumber. I turn my head and gaze at my beautiful wife, she slept soundly next to me. I sit up and stretch, I get up and yawn getting myself dressed and for the day. After I get dressed I grab one of Alcina's favorite wines and pour some into her special wine glass. I sit in one of the arm chairs next to our fireplace waiting for her to wake up. Around an hour passes and I hear the bed creak, I look over and see her awake. "Good morning my dear, how was your sleep?" I ask carrying the wine over to her.

She sits up, her dark hair messy and her makeup was slightly ruined. "I always sleep soundly when It's with you" she replies sleepily, she takes the glass and takes a small sip. I chuckle and kiss her cheek gently. "We've got lots to do today my love" I say to her, she sighs deeply. "Won't you come lay with me for a little while longer dear?" She asks, patting my side of the bed with her hand. I roll my eyes playfully knowing damn well I won't deny her.

I lie down and cuddle up against her warm, large body. She kisses my lips gently, her hands roaming all over my body. I feel her hand creep into my underwear, I pull away "Love we can't now we have things to do" I try to tell her but she pulls me back into another rough kiss and slips her hand in my underwear. I could feel her long fingers rub my clit softly. I feel my face get hot and my pussy getting wet. My moans were muffled, her wet tongue slipped inside my mouth, our spit exchanging in each other's mouths. I could taste the wine she had drank before and damn it tasted good.

Our lips parted, her golden eyes staring into my own. She moved towards my neck, licking and kissing it. I felt myself shiver feeling her slippery tongue against my cold skin. Her fingers were still rubbing my throbbing clit. I could feel her sharp fangs brush against my neck before they penetrated my skin, I yelped at the sudden pain, she sucked my thick, red blood. I moaned in pain and pleasure, we rarely ever get intimate like this, we're always too busy doing other things and end up being too tired at the end of the day. My fingers scratched at her pale skin, she lifted herself off my neck and looked at me once more.

My blood trickled down my neck and onto my chest. The warm red liquid falling down her lips and onto her chin. She kissed me again, letting me taste myself. I didn't exactly enjoy the metallic taste of blood, but I could never deny a kiss from my mistress. Our kiss was short, she got close to my ear and whispered to me "You're such a good girl for me" I felt my legs quiver at what she said. I gazed into her dominant eyes with pleading ones, she knew I was begging to be touched but knowing her she wanted to hear it. "Please.. touch me mistress.." I say in almost a whisper, "what was that my love?" She asked with smirk pretending she had no idea what I had said.

"I want you to touch me mistress, please I beg for your hands all over my body.." I whimper, she chuckles "Good girl.." She flips me over, my back arched with my ass in the air. I could feel her hands roam my backside. My juices were dripping onto the sheets, suddenly I could feel her tongue licking up the juices. I grip onto the silky sheets and moaned into the pillow. She sucked and licked my clit, it felt
so good I felt like I could cum at any moment now. She flipped me over so I was lying on my back. She grabbed the lit candle on our nightstand, she tilted it over so the hot wax dripped off and onto my skin. I moaned as the hot wax dripped onto my nipples, down my stomach and eventually towards my pussy,

She slipped one of her long fingers into my pussy, she continued to pour the wax onto my sensitive skin. "You look so beautiful my dear.." she says. I moan as she puts two more fingers inside of me. She puts the candle back onto the nightstand and begins to kiss me roughly. One hand fingering me while her other crept onto my neck and she squeezed softly. I moaned against her lips as she fingered me roughly. I had forgotten how good she felt against me, it had been so long since we last shared an intimate moment like this. It felt so amazing, I never want this to end but I can feel myself getting close.

She added one more finger inside of me and that was it. I gripped onto the sheets hard and felt myself cumming against her fingers. I moaned loudly, saying her name as i finished. She gave me small kisses on my cheeks and forehead as I panted heavily recovering from the intense orgasm my wife gave me. She soon gets up and goes to get dressed "Oh no you don't, you better get that sexy ass back over here because i'm gonna make you cum as hard as I did" I say, I get up and slightly push her back onto the bed she chuckled at what I said. I begin to kiss her chest, I fondle one of her large breasts while sucking on the other. I could hear her soft moans as I play with her sensitiveness.

I continue to go back and forth pleasuring each nipple until her underwear was soaked. I trail kisses down her long stomach to her crotch. I begin to rub her clothes clit. Her moans were getting louder the more I pleasured her. I kissed her large thigh, occasionally biting it. "Would you just get to it already darling" she pants "As you wish my love" I reply. I pull her underwear off and get into the scissoring position. I rub our clits together slowly. She moans and grips onto the sweat covered sheets. Our bedroom smelt like sweat and sex and I loved it. I thrusted my hips against her moaning as I my sensitive clit rubs against hers. I look down at her, her eyes are closed, her head is thrown back, one of her hands rubbing her hard nipple.

I take in the absolute gorgeous view and can already feel myself getting close again. "I love you so much dear" I moan, "I..love you so much as well darling.." she responds. "I can feel myself reaching my end.." she moans "Yes please cum for me mistress, I want to hear your sinful moans as you cum on my pussy" I say. I begin to rub faster and harder against her, after a few more moments she moans loudly and reaches her end. Hearing her cum sets me off and I cum right after her. The only sounds in the room were our panting, I lie down next to her. After we recover from our intense climaxes, I look at her lovingly, she's so beautiful. I cup her cheek and kiss her softly. "I love you Alcina" I whisper, she smiles at me. "I love you too Y/N."

Hello! I really hoped you enjoyed this <3