Chapter 3: The Mansion

Dumping everything out of my bag and looking around my destroyed room for supplies. Grabbing some water I ran back downstairs to get some snacks and the key to my Dad's gun safe. Making sure my parents don't see me I go into their Bedroom next to the stairs and open the case. Grabbing the only gun I know i can handle.

Making it back upstairs unnoticed, I notice my room is cold again, shivering I take a deep breath and go in. My room was back to how it was, but my bag had other things in it, my camera, a mirror. and on top of that, two hair pins. Looking around nervously I put them in my hair to keep my hair from moving.

Putting the gun case in my bag and the food I grabbed my phone and put the coordinates in the GPS. Goosebumps slowly formed on my skin and i felt like someone was watching me. Looking around I saw nothing. Ignoring the feeling I went down stairs and out of the house following my GPS through the town towards the forest.

Instead of going into the forest like my GPS said i had the urge to go another way. Now following the cold air that hadn't seemed to have left my side I walked on a path. Suddenly my Phone buzzed: You have Arrived! Jumping back my heart skipping a beat i looked at my phone nervously and turned off the volume.

Looking up at the dark building in front of me I realized that I was at the towns old mansion. Abandoned, or well no one wanted to move in because of the supernatural things that people claimed to have seen. So in the end the last person to have actually live here was a women who had disappeared without a trace centuries ago.

Sighing I walked through the rusted gates of the Mansion towards the front doors. Unsure what might happen. Stopping just outside the front steps I pulled out my gun, loading it along with the other mags and putting them where i can reach. Putting the gun in the holster on my belt I had put on before leaving. Cold air blew around me than my camera floated out of my bag towards me the strap going over my head than dropping along with the camera I stared frightened.

Whatever had caused that to just happen. Whatever had lead me here must be helping, or So I hope. Taking a deep breath i ventured forward up the steps of the abandoned mansion.