Chapter Eleven: Dandelion Seeds

*** Thanos's POV ***

❀❁𑁍 5 years later 𑁍❁❀

He lost count on how many years had it been since he started living in the planet flora, in the past years he would hunt small animals for meat and birds for fowl, he discovered an area where its a good place to farm and where the trees who bare fruit is found, and a Dandelion feild.

He would explore the planet while he thought of (Name), on what her reactions would be, in how bright her smile and her her eyes would shimmer in excitement if he bought her here....

He slowly lift his brunt hand... Since the stones have no use anymore he had already destroyed it all, his heavy feet bought him to the beautiful Dandelion feild where the small puffy yellow flowers are in bloom and ready to fly where te wind would take the seed, he slowly knelt down and looks up the skies.

He remembered every memory you have with him, from when the time you both first met, from the time you tried escaping his ship but he won't let you, the time you dang for him, your first night together, all the little things you do that made his Cold heart feel warm, the food you make and how you thought him little earth things, the way you pout when he said something stupid or you didn't understand, the bright smile you have on your lips when he gave you the daisy necklace that you always wear, your soft hands caressing his skin, the soft lips that give him warmth and fuzzy feelings.... All of them... Tears roll down his cheeks and he kept sitting there.

'I miss you (Name)' he thought deeply until the avengers began attacking him, he fought back but because of how he destroyed the stone he had gone weaker and now he looks up to them, (Name) would always tell him to trwta nebula fairly like how he treats Gamora but he did not listen and now he is acknowledged Nebula just now but an axe met his neck..... Making the Dandelion seeds fly up the air as his body land on the flowers.

Will he see you again?

Nope... All he was met is darkness..

In his mind he was reaching for you desperately, as he was being dragged away by the shadows, where you stood there back facing him, your (hair length) (hair color) is being blown by the breeze as you stood by the light, your (skin tone) seems to glow because of the gentle light that illuminated your (body type) physique before him.

"NO PLEASE!! I WANT TO BE

WITH HER!" he begged while he gets dragged by claws and grips who he is being dragged down to the pits of hell he begged and pleaded that he wanted to be with her, but once she turned around he is already consumed by darkness he didn't get the chance to see her face.

⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳

The avengers has collected the stones once again, travelling to the past to collect them, some mistakes are made

Some sacrifices are conducted

They mourned, but continues on with one snap by the hulk the ones who are lost returned, his family, the animals, the people, all of them are back....

And a traitor was with them bringing a more stronger and more cruel Thanos on their way.

TO BE CONTINUED!!

-------
A/N:

School made me busy =w=

The story is about to reach its end and I thank you all readers on staying this far of the story please stay tuned on the ending of the "Sorceress of the South East"

D_S_30