Chapter Twelve: The Stones And Memories

᯽᯽᯽ 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙 ᯽᯽᯽

As the remaining averagers decides to twist fate once again to retrieve the population and their love ones, and the alliance between them and the guardians of the galaxy to retrieve the stones in their Timelines in hopes to get them before Thanos does...

Nebula of the present being captured by herself of the past and Gamora watching the hologram memory of what happened to the future, a cold and intimidating Thanos who has no idea why his future self has gotten so soft yet seeing that he had sacceed his mission on getting rid of half of the population in the universe.

They watched every memory even the ones that Nebula witnessed from (your name)'s arrival from (your name)'s moments that she witnessed with thanos but once they got to the part where his head was chopped off he didn't react badly "And that... Is destiny fulfilled" he spoke lowly but one thing that really got his attention... Is a terran... A beautiful human... With the warmest smile and how they held each other so affectionately it bothered him... Because its not death nor does he know that woman but he can't take her gentle face off his head after a while of thinking he finally spoke, "Nebula... Who was that woman with me... And that same woman who had talked to you a lot of times in the future" he finally asked while the future Nebula is being chained up.

The blue maiden looks up to her adoptive father who she tried to please for years, with her rough husky voice she spoke

"She is (Your name) (your surname).... Your late lover..."

He froze when he found out who that woman is

"How did she died?" he slowly felt his big hand grips into a fist unknowingly to him the feeling of 'confusion' he is feeling right now is actually grief and pain, he doesn't know why he feels that way from someone he doesn't know yet... And just saw in someone else's memory.

"she sacrificed herself... For the soul stone" Nebula answered again as she watched the purple giant be distressed before he dismissed Nebula, with his mind set he slowly looks up the galaxy millions and millions of stars decorating the void while he actually felt devistated...

Perhaps he can meet her in another timeline? He does not know why he suddenly thinking about that and why wa she so eager to meet her

Was it curiosity? Perhaps

Was it because he misses her even if they never met yet... Another possibility

His eyes were blank but he proceeds to his plan... To conquer the future.

To be continued...

----------------------------
Author's note:

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!!
Sorry for the late update I had been going through stuff but here it is

OwO)/

Stay tuned for the story ending thank you for being patient and for your understanding~ ❤️

D_S_30