Chapter 13 [Ending]: We Will Be Reunited

*** Third Person's POV ***
-------------------------------------
[𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆: 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒓𝒆𝒎𝒆𝒎𝒃𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒐𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓]
-------------------------------------

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚎𝚜

𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚢

The avengers had assemble in a battle where there is no guarantee of the victorious outcome, a god who lost his lands, a marksman who lost his family, a team who lost a friend just to collect the soul stone as one of their plans.
Gamora was hoping she could see (your name) alive and well, but sadly she had to fight tooth by tooth with the past nebula, and present nebula assisting her.

"In those realities, how many times did we win?" Tony asked Strange while they are in a middle of a warzone shooting, kicking and throwing the opponents away, the view of different powers and fighting styles all mixed in one chaotic bowl of war and violence trying to get their hands on the red gauntlet with the infinity stones on them. Doctor strange look at him and lift a single finger, indicating that they only have won this war once... Within different realities they have only won once.

"That victory... Is it this?" Tony asked again looking at the man with hope on his brown eyes, even if he is covered with dust and sweat he looked hopeful

"I can't tell..." was the wizard's answer while he was taking control of the water so the tsunami won't kill them all and disturb the battlefield.

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚢

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚎𝚙𝚒𝚌

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚗𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎

𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎

His army began to dissolve into dust, as Thanos slowly sits down and waited for his turn while he finally accepts his defeat, closing his eyes he began to turn into dust being swept by the wind, taking him in a place unknown.

Tony Stark....

Billionaire, playboy, genius, etc.

He has saved the world and his sacrifice was never in vain, tears were shed, hearts are broken, and the family and friends left behind by the said man has drowned in sorrow and grief. Like flowing water time never stops, fate will continue to flow

We were born

We live

Then we die

It's the never ending cycle of life.

✵✵✵✵✵✵✵✵

He saw nothing but white light

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑜𝑠" a sweet voice call for him, "Thanos" again it called him then he felt gentle taps on his cheek, he opened his eyes and what he saw made him tear up, with his bigger frame he wrapped his muscular arms around the woman who he longed to see, she let's out a small giggle hugging him back snuggling to his chest, she felt so real that he was thinking of punching himself to see if he wasn't really dreaming, he was in bliss that he didn't let go of her, the familiar yellow robes and the familiar daisy necklace, he wasn't hallucinating.

"I have been waiting for you" she whispers, he run his big fingers on her (hair color) strands of hair while she smiles up to him warmly, he was in tears while he couldn't believe he is with her again, they shared a passionate kiss and they didn't let go of each other.

Within the soul stone lived the sorceress protector of the South East, and the mad titan who holds the biggest army in the galaxies, Happily living with the love of their lives, creating a family, a child he will cherish, and a wife he will protect and care for.

A harbinger of peace and balance

A harbinger of Chaos and death

Binded by Love

Separated by death

Now

Happily Reunited.

❀❁𑁍 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫 𑁍❁❀