Chapter Ten: Strings Of Fate

*** 3rd Person's POV ***

𝑩𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒅

𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒏𝒆

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑠𝑛𝑎𝑝

    Everything happened within his plans as half of the population of the world all dissolved into dust. It was his victory... It was his mission to give balance to the universe, the moment he snapped his fingers a vision appeared within his mind.

Thanos looks around the beautiful familiar place as his sad eyes landed on the familiar female who is adored in white robes, hair freely swaying with the wind and soon she turns around to see him, the same gentle smile she gave him before her fall.

"𝐷𝑖𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑑𝑜 𝑖𝑡?" she softly spoke to the purple giant.
"Yes..." he softly spoke looking at her with teary eyes, as he dragged his heavy feet towards the female in white, a tear roll down his cheek as he gently lift his hand caressing the small woman's cheek.
"𝐴𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡?" she slowly snuggle to his palm still smiling as warmly as the colorful flowers all turned white once his skin made contact with her cheek, Thanos slowly lowers his head gently resting his forehead on top of her head as his lips quiver, as he tried to stop himself from sobbing.

"𝖤𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗒𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀..." he spoke softly

Soon the vision dissappeared his hand still raised up the air, he used one of the stones to teleprt somewhere... The same place where he saw his beloved.

❀❁𑁍 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒕 𝑭𝒍𝒐𝒓𝒂 ❀❁𑁍

     He stood there silently, half of his body burnt as he sacrificed his physical body for the deed, he looks around with hope in his eyes. Hoping to see her again as he stood above the feild of flowers overlooking the peaceful scene as he slowly walks to the same tree where they shared a moment together, a memory he wished to hold on too. He slowly sat down and used the reality stone to create a replica of (Y/N) yet the emotionless clone won't cut it.

She is cold and held no warmth, even if he wants to make it a reality he still wants the real one.

The warmth she gave is enough to make him feel fuzzy, her beauty was sealed within his mind, as the replica slowly vanishes he raised his hand like he wants to stop her from disappearing, yet in reality. Even if on how powerful he is, can't stop the fate of their separation.

𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒍𝒍𝒐𝒘 𝒉𝒆𝒓

He didn't know how long he was sitting there, yet he didn't care. He had cherished this planet since this is the only thing left of his memory with her.

𝕋𝕠 𝕓𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖𝕕...