part 8

I was walking down the field of flowers that blooming gloriously and beautifully here in the Land of flowers.

I saw the workers, casting magic to maintain the freshness of each flowers and prevent it to withers.

The nymphs are smiling and bowing their heads whenever I walked past them. "Ms. Descendant. It's been awhile since your last visit here in our realm." One of the nymphs said.

"I'm pretty busy. That's why." I simply replied. She dusted me a magical dust that can soothe my whole body and my mind. "I hope you come visit often. I will make you flower to bring into the Human realm." She then left after she said that and bow her head.

I move my pace so then I reached the lodge of the highest council. I knocked on his door and after a few moments he open the door.

"Oh, Ms. Descendant." He bow his head and invite me to come in. He closed the door and I sat on a wooden chair beside me.

"I'll prepare us a tea." I smiled at him then he proceed to his kitchen. I look around his house and there I saw the different portrait of each realm. There's a big enchanted talisman on top of the shelves. A lot of books, probably about the history of the Flower realm and information of the deities.

He place the tray on top of the table. He served me a cup of tea then he sit down on a chair across me.

"It's been awhile while Ms. Descendant." He started off. I took a sip of the tea then nod my head.

"I have something to ask you High council." He took a deep breath first then nod his and signal his hand for me to go on.

"Is there any way that I can break the seal without me getting dead?" He stare at me momentarily. He took a sip of his tea then put it back on the table.

"I'm afraid not. As we all know that your life is binded to that seal. Why are you asking that? I thought you want to end your life? Why the sudden waver?"

"Someone asked me that question."

"Is it the human whose name is spreading in every realm?" I didn't answer for a moment. I look down then stood up and walked towards the portrait to study it.

"Do you know why the deities made me like this?" I asked without removing my eyes from the pictures. I felt his presence beside me and look at the portrait too.

"The deities made you to protect and break the seal that they made millions years ago."

"Why me?" I heard him heave a sigh then shift his body to face me. "It just you. They chose you. They made you." He said. I didn't say afterwards. I just stare on the big portraits in my sight.

"If you want to know further, why don't you ask them yourself?" He then pat my shoulder lightly then went outside of his lodge.

I close my eyes as I process everything in my mind. I don't know why I'm confused, I don't know why I'm having second thought about it.

I open my eyes and went outside. I found the high council checking the flowers in the field. I approach him and he commanded those nymphs to give us a privacy to talk.

"When I die, what's gonna happen to her?" I asked. He pick a flower then studied it.

"She'll bloom like this flower. Those bugs that keeps preventing her to bloom, will be gone. I'm saying, she'll be fine. The deities will protect her because she's yours after all."

--------------------------

I'm back now here in the Human realm. I'm walking down the path where Chaeyoung is taking. I'm following her from behind not making myself present to her.