Chapter 4: Truth part 2

Normal POV:

    *Beep, beep, beep* the alarm of a certain school girl beeped. She sprint out of bed doing everything in a rush, only having 10 minutes left to get ready.

    She did everything she needed to, and brushed her hair as well, but not noticing she forgot to style it, so she ended up going to school with her hair down.

   Ashe got to school, everyone was staring at her. She was confused, and didn't know what the problem was. A-adrien aprouched her saying, "Wore Marinette, I've never seen you with your hair down before."

    This made her notice she didn't style her hair, and bad luck, she forgot her hair ties at home. "Oh no!" Marinette said facepalming. "I forgot to style it!" She said. "Well maybe you should let it down more often. It really suits you." Adrien complimented, which made Marinette blush.

    Felix from afar, noticed them, and it was like her saw Bridgette with her hair down too.

Flashback before Bridgette died in the fire five years ago:

    Bridgette and Felix were both out on a date. They were having lots of fun, and they were both happy, watching the sunset. It was an unforgettable moment. Bridgette's hair was down. Felix liked it, and that was the first time he saw her like that.

    They both dated for 8 months now, but one tragic day, Bridgette's house caught fire, and she was trapped inside. Hey parents were crying she to their daughter's life. Felix was depressed, and couldn't stop thinking about it for weeks.

    5 years later, Marinette and her parents received the news about her cousin's lost. Marinette was crying, and thought of the good times she had with her cousin. She couldn't believe she was dead.

End of Flashback...

    Felix though much about it for a sec, and goes to class.

    The rest of the day, Felix wasn't in the mood for anything. Adrien tried to cheer him up, but couldn't.

    After school, Adrien and Felix go home, but as they were on the way home, Felix told Adrien about how he felt about Marinette.

"Adrien? I want to tell you something..." He started. "What is it?" He asked. "You know the girl in our class, Marinette Dupain-Cheng?" He said. "Yeah, Why?" Adrien replied. "Well... She kinda reminds me of Bridgette, my girlfriend who died in that fire 5 years ago." Felix said. "Yeah... And?" "She was actually... Her cousin. Bridgette mentioned her a few times and all the things they did." He explained. "W-what?" "I know, I know. But, during these past few days with you all, and your Marinette, I think I - I - I like her." Felix said. "Oh, okay." Adrien said with jealousy. Felix noticed, but didn't mind it.

                               *  *  *

Till next Chapter for now.

Bye!~