Chapter 7: Friends

Third Person POV:

    It was another regular school day for Marinette, as she woke up from the sound of her alarm clock. She jumped out of bed as as always, and just rushed to get ready for school.

    When she was done, and ready for school, she went down stairs and ate breakfast.

    Afterwards, she ran to school as fast as she could, but she didn't check the time, so when she got there, she ran straight to her classroom, and saw that Felix, Lila, and Ms. Bustier were the only ones there.

"Uhm, pardon me Ms. Bustier, but where's the rest of the class?" Marinette asked as Ms. Bustier turned around, and answered Marinette's question.

"Well, it's still early Marinette. The rest of the class isn't here yet." Marinette was shocked, and looked at the time.

"It's still 6:30???" She said in shock. "And I was worrying about being late to school." She added as she facepalmed, and just took her seat.

    After a few minutes, Alya and Nino came in.

~Ok, time skip when the rest of the class came~

    When everyone was in class, Ms. Bustier clapped her hands to get everyone's attention, and so, the class payed attention.

"Now, everyone go to page 394 on your books, and read chapter 32. When you are done, answer page 402." Ms. Bustier said as the class did as told.

    Later that day, the school had a quick recess. Marinette was in the locker room, and Felix came up to her.

"What do you want de Vanily?" Marinette asked a little annyoned. "Listen marinette. I want to talk to you." Felix said. "About what?" Marinette asked as Felix hesitated to say, but got the confidence to tell her. "... Bridgette." He said. "Felix, I know I may look like my cousin, but she's already dead. Please move on, and find someone else, but not me-" Felix stopped her by putting his finger on her lips. "I know but I- I... Like you. Even if you're mad at me, I wanna make it up to you Marinette. I'll do anything." Felix said. "Ok, but I'll need more time to get to know you. But for now, friends?" She asked as Felix nodded. "Friends."

    As the months go by, Felix and Marinette started tp get close to each other, while Adrien/Chat Noir, grew more and more jealous (eek! The drama). Felix' feelings for Mari grew, and Marinette also started to catch feelings for him.

    Eventually, Alya noticed how Adrien felt, and had a huge smirk inside. Nino kept asking him if he liked Marinette, but he just keeps saying "She's just a friend Nino", then gets back to minding his own business.

(Kinda short, but oh well)