Chapter 5: Adrien's Jealousy

Adrien POV:

    I was laying on my bed, facing the ceiling. I had no school today, and O was thinking about yesterday. Felix likes Marinette??? It's okay, right? She's just a friend. Yeah, just a frie - No! What am I thinking??? Maybe I do have feelings for her.

"Adrien, if you really like Marinette, then why don't you just tell her already?" I heard Plagg say, eating his cheese. "Wait, who know?" I asked Plagg nervously. "Kid, its obvious you like her. Why do you think you said, 'oh, okay...', to your cousin with jealousy in your tone?"

    I froze at that part, and started to stutter. "W-wait. You - you - you knew?" "Kid, I was in your jacket... Ofc I knew! Did you forget I was in your jacket, or something???" Plagg said, with annoyance in his tone. "Yeah, I forgot about that." At least I still have Ladybug, right...?

(A/N: First place for the blindest person in the intire universe, goes to Adrien Agreste! 🥳🎉🎊)

Normal POV:

    Later that day at Marinette's house, she and Alya were just hanging out.
"So Marinette, how come you still haven't gotten over the fact that Felix got me, Rose and Juleka akumatized at the same time? That was a long time ago." "I just can't get over it, Alya. You're my bestfriend, and you've already been akumatized twice. I don't want it to happen again."

______________________________________

Ok so, a little bit of a short chapter, and there are only 270 words here, but I will do my best to make the next chapter a bit more long.

Bye~