Chapter 6: Volpina

Ok, quick reminder, I do not know how many times Lila was akumatized, but I'll just do this anyway.

Btw, sorry for late update.
______________________________________

Lila POV:

    I need a plan for everyone to hate Marinette. But this time, I want it to be a great plan... Oh! I know. I'll put on make up to make fake bruises. Hack Marinette's Instagram account. Edit pictures, and then everyone will think she's a bad person.

    I put on makeup, and my mom was at work, so I just went to school.

    As I arrived, everyone looked at me shocked. Outside I was fake crying. Inside, I was smirking. "Omg, Lila! What happened?" I heard Rose ask.

    I smirked inside, and said "M-marinette, b-beat me up." I said crying crocodile tears. "She what?" Alix said.

Normal POV:

    A few minutes later, a car arrives and Adrien and Felix got out. As the two walk in, Adrien's eyes immediately got to Lila. "Lila? What happened???" He said as Felix facepalmed. "Marinette beated me up before I got to school." Lila said as Adrien just hugged her (To get a bit of drama. Ya know what I mean😏).

"Why are you so blind Adrien?" Felix asked. "Why are you all blind?" He added. "What do you mean, Felix?" Kim asked. "It's obviously make up." Felix said going to Lila, and whipping a bit of it off.

    None of them noticed, but Marinette saw everything. She decided to speak up from behind.

"If your gonna fake something, then do it properly, Lie-la!" She said from behind as everyone looked at her in shock that she was 10 minutes early to school.

    "Marinette? You were -" Felix was cut off by Marinette saying, "I saw everything. Now if you all don't mind, I'm of to class, where Liar isn't at right now, cause I don't wanna see her around me." She said, but Lila went up, and hit Marinette's shoulder with hers.

"Sorry. I hit the wrong thing." She said smiling a bit, but then, "No! 15 YEARS AGO, YOUR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH! TO THE WRONG THING!" Marinette said, as the rest of them stared at her, and Lila? She was humiliated.

    Even Felix was trying to hold his laughter, but ended up laughing a bit. Marinette though, just went to class.

(Savage Marinette moment.)

    After class, everyone was having lunch, but Lila was in the bathroom mad about being humiliated. An akuma entered the bathroom, as it went into her bracelet, and she was Volpina.

    She made a few illusions, and then, Lb and Cn noticed, and went of to fight the akuma.

(After the fight, cuz I'm a bit lazy and I'm not in the mood to write a fight scene)

    "Pound it." Ladybug and Chat Noir said fist bumping. Lila's plan went to waste.

______________________________________

Ok, sorry if the chapter is a bit short, but I am a bit busy so, I sometimes update late at night, and it's currently 2:39 am here. Bye!