010

╭━ ⋅✶⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅✶⋅ ━╮
SCHOOL GROUNDS
MORNING
╰━ ⋅✶⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅✶⋅ ━╯

✧──────✦ haneul weaved through the halls to catch up with jaehwa, who was just about to slide open her classroom door. she grabbed the arm that held onto the door and pulled her over to the side by the lockers. "did you hear what happened yesterday?"

"hear what?"

the teen took out her phone and typed in the passcode wrong a few times before finally unlocking it. haneul's fingers tapped through the different apps until she found newtube. at the top of her recommended page, was viral hit's most recent livestream. "did you not watch the stream yesterday?"

jaehwa shook her head, "i was at the arcade for most of the day and was in the middle of running errands when i got the notification. i forgot to watch it when i got home, why?"

the two now had one earphone each and listened to the video. "i challenge you to a fight in one months time." the screen was completely black, and was probably stuffed in his pocket or facing down, so all they could hear were the back and forth voices of hobin and taehoon.

based on what jaehwa had seen, hobin had no reason to be barking so loud when he had no bite. but if he could beat those other guys, he might be able to pull something off. she pulled at the ends of her hair when she remembered that taehoon was a professional fighter and scratched the idea from her mind.

"oh, before i forget, i saw the viral hit members in person the other day." haneul slowly turned towards her with a blank face.

"huh?" she turned her whole body towards jaehwa now. "what? where? when?"

she didn't think it was that big of a deal since it wasn't like they were celebrities, but they were a hot topic now. "the cameraman was recording taehoon beating some thug up. and then hobin came a few minutes later. then the girl from the stream came. then we got caught and jihyeok? is that his name? ended up going to the hospital."

"you got caught? are you okay?" haneul checked her arms, legs, and head for any injuries.

jaehwa pulled her hands off with a small smile. "i'm completely fine, but the other two are probably still sore." her friend was about to reply until the bell interrupted her and they seperated after waving a goodbye and entered their own classrooms.

she entered through the back entrance of her class and walked in to find taehoon with a foot on top of a guy lying on the ground. jaehwa had heard from haneul that whenever he did something like this, he'd quit after he asked for 500 won. her coin purse sat on her desk, so she squeezed past the drama and pulled out a coin.

"taehoon." he turned to look at her and was caught off guard when she flipped a coin to him. jaehwa proceeded to take out her homework that she had yet to finish, and tried to quickly write down the answers before the teacher came.

the teacher finally came into the class a few minutes after the bell and looked to the back of the class. "why are you just standing there, taehoon?" jaehwa was the only one that was brave enough to turn around and look. he was just standing there looking at the coin, while the boy previously on the floor had already taken his seat. before the teacher could ask again, taehoon walked out of the door. him leaving was a regular occurrence, so no one paid anymore attention to it.

once break time rolled around, she got up to head over to haneul's class so they could go get a snack together. the door slid open before she could reach for the handle. jaehwa tried to slide past the person until they put their arm up so she couldn't exit.