I don't have a weaknesses

Present time
                        Noah pov
Standing in the training ground of silver stoon pack which is the third largest pack in werewolf relam. I was looking at the two wolf's fighting " Are you Sure that they are fighting cuz I think they are tickling and cuddling" black said in my head ." I would have laughed but a smile just couldn't make it to my face. " I know what your saying they are far from fighting"
" ENOUGH"  is all I said and everyone stopped . I stood up along with my beta. The alpha of the pack Charles approaches us and stood very proudly in front of me saying " I'm sure your impressed by our best warrior's your highness"
" I'm more impressed by the courage you have to still stand in front of me and say that they are your best warriors"
Listing my words he paled . His eyes held fear now.
" I've been here for 19 Hours hardly and this pack which we call third largest pack a very strong pack can't even train their warriors well  and their alpha who is no better then them. When was the last time you trained Charles"
"Your highness now your insulting me in front of my pack and I'll not tolerate this" 
I wanted to burst out laughing but this piece of a shit definitely deserve a little treat.
I mindlinked Lucas " Handel him I might kill this weakling " he chuckled before say " ok calm down I'll take care of him "
"Shut your fucking mouth your talking to the king now better not forget that " .My beta roared at Charles .
" Your very confident in front of your pack alpha aren't you?" I questioned him
" That I am my king "  he replied.
Ok then have a combat with my beta if you win the alpha title is yours but if you lose then I'll decide what to do with you"
His eyes widened . He studders at the thought. I mean I won't blame him Lucas is the best and second strongest after me .
" I accept " Charles said I know he's scared but he wants to keep his pride up .
Well the rest is quite obvious I would say. They started fighting and it'll take less then five minutes for my beta to win .

We are now for a month traveling visiting packs to check how they work . Are they following royal rules and regulations. I can say I have changed many alphas but they were no where near my standards of being an alpha. Soon Charles was on the floor and my beta was about to finish him . I stood up and said " Do you accept your defeat alpha or we have to kill you " his eyes changed colour and I know what he was going to do and it was enough hint for me to finish him . He was going to shift . Shifting Infront of your king without his permission was considered very disrespectful and he was in a combat with my beta which adds to his crimes so I did what was necessary . I didn't have to shift to kill him . He's an alpha but no one can stand two seconds in front of me because of Black's strength. His strength and our curse . I shouldn't be thinking about this
"Take care of every thing here beta " He nodded before going back I turned around and said "This pack will be combined with the royal blood moon pack our boarders will be opened soon and both packs will be one . Sliver stoon pack is now a part of the royal pack "  Everyone that was around bowed to me and I walked away to the car .
Lucas soon followed me . Finally we are going back home . " Are you sure we're going to join our packs?" He questioned and I gave him a side glance" Doubting me huh? I see" I said cokeyly " I'm not you know I just wanted to know I mean the beta of that pack didn't looks trust worthy but Gemma was fine " he said back quickly. " Yeah but we need to extend the royal pack and I've decided he'll be the one to handle their matters but yeah he'll have to report it to us " I said .
We continued our way to our pack " Finally back after a month . I'm not leaving my room and mate for at least a week so don't expect anything from me" Lucas said and I just ignored him .
" Man I wanted to say something but I don't want you to be angry ok" he said after a while. I looked at him " when you know I'll be angry then don't ask" I answered him " come on Noah you have found her why can't you just accept her so what if she's a hum--" I cut him of by stopping the car in the middle of the road the royal guard cars that were with us aslo stopped abruptly . I turned to him angryly " SHUT THE FUCK UP I DIDN'T ASKED FOR YOUR ADVICE SO KEEP IT TO YOUR SELF. AND WHAT DID YOU SAY ACCEPT HER . YOUR ASKING ME TO ACCEPT THAT I HAVE A WEAKNESS THEN YOU CAN FUCK YOUR SELF SOMEWHERE. GET OUT OF MY CAR RIGHT NOW" He didn't looked shocked at all it was all normal for him. He quietly went out of the car and sat in the one that was before us .

Black was angry at me he was shouting at me in my head " He was right she's ours we know she is here why can't we have her then we don't even know if she's weak or not " "SHE IS WEAK SHES A HUMAN HOW CAN SHE NOT BE WEAK" I said back to him and he shut up because he know he can't win me on this .

I reached home wasn't in the mood anymore to greet anyone so was going up to my room but these two idiots have to just come in my way " BROTHER " both yelled Jackson jumped on my back and Olivia to my front and I groaned " The hell are you both doing" I said but it came out harsher then I expected they quickly got off of me and stood in front of me looking down . To say I felt bad would be an underestimation . Jackson said " Bro I told Liv that you'd be tired when but she wanted to do this it was her plan " he blamed it all on Olivia and I looked at her . She was shooting daggers at Jackson but didn't said anything. " Is it true Liv?" I questioned her . She looked down nodding . And a smile finally made it to my face " so it means only you missed me so I guess you deserve a gift?" Both quickly looked at me Olivia smiled at me hugging me again while Jackson just stood there looking at us before saying " your so unfair I missed you too but if I had said that you would have not smiled at me " he whined . I smacked the back of his head befor saying" Take her to shopping that's your gift Liv and your punishment jack for not missing" saying that I proceed to my room but the second they were out of my sight I became livid again .

So guys  thinking when he met her? we'll find out in the next chapter ;) Again I'm sorry for any grammatical mistakes have a lovely day bbyeeee