Ceremony

Zoya pov

A few days later.

It's been a while since I went to the training fields with Noah and others and when Lucas told me that Noah gets jealous or something.

I think I kinda believed it for a while but no. That's not true at all. After that specific day Noah haven't showed any signs of jealousy or anything. And I've been going to the training fields or to be exact to the weapons area almost everyday and most of the time he's there but nothing.

Why I've been going there. Well let's just say I love weapons. They are just exciting to see. How they turned a normal gun into a more stronger weapon with silver bullets that's are very dangerous for werewolfs and everything.

And to add on to everything I'm in love with guns and shooting since I was a kid. Pops loved hunting and I use to go with him. And when I asked him that I wanted to learn shooting he taught me.

Oooo how much I miss him.

Anyways right now I was getting ready in  our house because today it was some kind of ceremony. Sarah told me that the royals have been doing this ceremony for centuries. It's main purpose is to get all packs together so unmated Wolfs can find their mates.

Sounds romantic doesn't it. Just go to a ceremony and come back with your soulmate and leave everything behind. Wow. Note the sarcasm please.

I got ready and called Noah to ask him when I should come to the pack house and when exactly the ceremony is starting.

"Hell-" I started.

"I'm busy hurry up" he said.

"I wanted to ask when should I come an-"

"Zoya I don't have time for your stupid questions now come whenever you want for all I care" he said cutting the call.

The hell is with this man? He was all fine when he left this morning? And now!

I called Sam and asked him to pick me and take me to the pack house.

I've gotten closer to him and I think he was the only one who I could have the vibe of that he can understand me so I told him about everything going on with me and Noah and he have been a good support. Always trying to cheer me up. Sometimes he gives me Zander's vibes completely annoying but someone I can relay on a good brother.

We joked all the while in the car and had some ear bursting music on. Reaching the pack house I saw it was extremely crowded and fancyly decorated.

"Does it get this crowded always?" I asked Sam who was parking the car.

"Yeah I mean it's just starting now it'll get more crowded soon ." Her replied.

"Omg I have to meet all of them?" I said.

"Obviously Luna queen" he said knowing it makes me weird whenever I hear it earning a glare.

"Get use to it everyone will be calling you that tonight. Packs around the world will be here today so be prepared" he said getting out of the car and opened my side of the door.

"Okay I mean there's nothing Zoya Davis can't do right?" I said with kinda confident smile and he smiled back with a sharp nod.

Entering I saw Sophia and David greeting everyone once their eyes landed on me they widened Sophia cane to me and pulled me to the side.

"Omg why are you here just yet?" She said.

"Then when should I have come?" I asked confused.

"Your going to be entering with Noah later didn't he tell you?" She asked and I shook my head. That bitch didn't tell me anything and then he would get angry if I've entered now.