Chapter 11: Enter Oracion Seis! Battle of the Heavens!

"Tch, of course this happens now" you said to yourself, standing in front of Makarov with C.C. at your side, alongside the three goddesses, Team Natsu and a few other Fairy Tail mages. Right now Makarov was explaining to Team Natsu that they'd be teaming up with people from other guilds to take down the dark guild, Oracion Seis. "I'll be coming as well, so will the three of them" you interrupted Makarov talking to them, he looked at you understandingly and nodded. "I assume you can see something bad might happen?" Erza asked, to which you just nodded "Not only that, a friend of mine gave me some dire news".

"You mind sharing?" the guild master asked you, you simply shook your head "No can do old man, only these three and a few of my old colleagues know". "What?! Come on (Y/N)! Tell us!" Natsu said angrily, you just glared at him quickly making him back off. You sighed and said to your group and Team Natsu, "Old man, we'll be going now and be sure to keep C.C. safe alright? Don't want to risk her getting hurt on this". Makarov simply nodded at this and looked at you, you smirked and around Team Natsu, you and the three goddesses. The sudden glow caused Natsu, Gray, Happy and Lucy to start panicking not knowing what it is. "Oh my god! We're gonna die!!" Natsu yelled out scared, "No way! I'm not dying as the same time as you!" Gray yelled at Natsu, subsequently causing the two to start fighting. "I can't die this early!" Lucy panicked, Happy well he just started to tear up.

 "Dying the way they lived, how respectable...too bad they aren't actually dying" you thought as you looked at the rest of the team who weren't panicking. "Its about time ain't it huh (Y/N)?" Ishtar said, "Yup get ready you guys its gonna be one hell of a ride" you said with a confident smirk on your face; for some reason this caused the four mages to panic even more. "Just get this over with (Y/N)" Erza scolded, Ereshkigal just sighed at the antics going on in front of her and Quetzalcoatl just kept patting you. "Greater Teleportation!" in a flash all those who were glowing vanished. "These kids..." Makarov sighed before taking a large gulp of alcohol. Meanwhile C.C. just watched and looked at her hand, in it was a white key with a red gem in it as she remembered something (Y/N) said to her 'If you or the guild is in trouble, use that, it's strongest key there is' she sighed and just put in her pocket and walked up to your special guild room. 

Somewhere else, 3rd Person View

In the first floor of an old yet a well kept building several people suddenly appeared these people of course being you, the three goddesses and Team Natsu. "Is this heaven? Never thought it'd look like a house..." Lucy said looking around. "No kidding...though it'd look more bright" Gray added. "No way...that must mean we're in hell!!" Happy said. "No way! I didn't do anything wrong! I'm a good person!!" Natsu yelled out angrily with a hint of worry in his voice. You sighed and said to them "Calm down you four we aren't dead, I just used a spell to teleport us here". "And you didn't think to tell us that!?" Happy and Lucy yelled at the same time, you simply laughed . Erza sighed and looked at you, you shrugged before sending a beam of magic energy, coming from a magic staff that formed from a golden rift at your side in front of you. It landed right in front of three very familiar faces, said faces you weren't particularly fond off...the Trimens. "If you guys try to flirt with anyone hear I will make sure not even the gods recognize your bodies" you said darkly as a yellow magic aura formed around you, glaring at the three males.  Seeing this the three immediately backed off, looking at each other nervously "Should we tell Master he's here?" the tall blonde asked the other two in a whisper, "Probably too late for that..." the dark skinned male told him. The shorter male sighed and said "I'll go prepare his will". 

Erza then got chills that went down her spine, which you noticed without fail and clicked your tongue in annoyance  as a short male, with orange hair and a 'unique' looking head shape came running down the stairs and jumped towards the red haired female, who had a look of terror on her face. Out of nowhere the short male stopped in his tracks and several golden chains wrapped around his limbs with you glaring daggers into his soul so intensely that even the your three divine allies backed up in fear. "Stop it with this Ichiya, you're lucky I recognize your strength otherwise there'd be nothing left of your body". He just looked at you and nodded his head rapidly, in fear of what you might do if he continues. You released him, not gently either, him falling face first into the ground. You then heard footsteps coming in and a very sassy female voice saying "Blue Pegasus had to send four members? And Fairy Tail had to send nine? Lamia sent only us three, already proves we're the strongest here".  You all looked to the doorway and saw three people: a white haired male wearing predominantly blue clothing, Lyon Vastia; a female with long dark pink hair wearing a pink dress, Sherry Blendy; and lastly in between the two was a person you respected very much,  a bald male wearing, well not wearing a shirt thats for sure, instead he wore leather strips over his chest and body and a blue, yellow, and white piece of cloth over his chest, as well as green sleeves and a battle skirt? Didn't expect that, well this is of course one of the Wizard Saints, Jura Neekis.