Chapter 12: Clash Between Gods

3rd Person POV

Several explosions could be seen and heard near and around the meeting place of the 4 guild alliance. "Dammit! Just how strong is she?!" Ishtar exclaimed flying upwards and sent five golden beams at the ground, only for them to be cut up by a hooded figure.

"Let's not worry about that now? We've got to make sure we beat here yes!" Quetzalcoatl said before grabbing the figure from behind, the throwing them to the ground and kicking them on the head, sending them flying. "Good job Quetzalcoatl" Ereshkigal said running up to her.

"I won't be beaten so easily" the hooded figure said, her hood pulled down due to the hit showing what they, or more appropriately she looked like.

"Why does she look familiar?" Ishtar said before pushing that question aside and sending more beams of magic energy at the female only for her to run past them, going towards Ereshkigal going for a swing with her sword

"Why does she look familiar?" Ishtar said before pushing that question aside and sending more beams of magic energy at the female only for her to run past them, going towards Ereshkigal going for a swing with her sword. Ereshkigal put her weapon up in defense, though even though it was successful it still sent her flying quite a bit. She skidded across the grown and stabbed her blade on the ground to stop herself, only to be met with a powerful kick by their attacker sending her flying even further back. "You're the weakest link" she said before going in for an attack only to be drop kicked by Quetzalcoatl, she then ran towards the mystery female and throws her upwards Isthar to send beams of magic energy at her, as well as Ereshkigal creating blue flames in her palms and throwing them at the same target. 

The female then recovered and saw the several attacks that were sent at her, clicking her tongue she held her sword in an ice pick grip and light red lightning starts to form around her body as she spins mid air, cutting up all the attacks. As she landed, the lightning still around her body, she glared at the three of them, who were now side by side. 

"So that's her magic, doesn't seem that much to me" Isthar said, flicking her hair with her right hand. "No...honestly we're probably gonna be in a bit of trouble now..." Ereshkigal said, as blue orbs of flames formed at her side. "Yeah, if we were having trouble with her before, imagine her using her magic"

"Hopefully (Y/N) is doing better than us..." Ishtar said, before her and the other goddesses got ready once more, to go against their mysterious attacker. 

With the above mentioned male, he was now engaged in a fierce battle with Kingu, both sides  sending several attacks at lightning fast speeds: (Y/N) sending a mixture of different kinds of weapons and magic spells, from his magic staffs all from his recognizable golden rifts: and Kingu sending purple bolts of lightning. All of their attacks would be cancelled by the other's attacks, only a very few being able to pass through and even then causing very minimal damage to their opponent. "Tch, how troublesome...I have to commend you, you are significantly stronger than Enkidu" (Y/N) said, jumping backwards, avoiding a lightning bold, before several rifts opened at his side and from them several golden colored weapons would fly outwards, all of which Kingu would deflect, with his right arm which was enveloped in purple lightning. He then ran towards (Y/N) and swung his lightning enveloped arm at him, with the latter quickly pulling out a golden short sword and blocking it. The two locked in combat, Kingu with a grin on his face; (Y/N) having a serious look on his as he glared at Kingu.

Five purple magic circles then formed around (Y/N), said male clicked his tongue as he did this and pushed Kingu away and at the last second teleported away, right before five purple colored lightning bolts struck the ground where he stood. The fairy tail mage then swiped his arm, more rifts formed behind him, from them comes magic staffs, all golden in color. Magic circles, colored golden as well, formed in front of the staffs and from them erupts similar colored beams of magic energy. Kingu grinned sadistically and slammed his palm into the ground, and from said ground came upwards golden chains, forming a wall and blocking your attack. 

"There it is, got tired of waiting for you to use that body's true potential" you said both angrily, and a bit excited at fighting this opponent. "I thought I could beat you without it, guess I was wrong there" he pointed his arm towards you and more chains erupted from the ground going of course towards you. In response, (Y/N) simply pulled a white double edged great sword, that had a red gem in the hand guard...the 'Blaster Blade' from a golden rift; the male then simply cut up the chains with said sword. He then pointed his blade at Kingu, and it started to transform slightly; the blade opening up to reveal a magic blaster "Burst Buster!" from the blaster erupts a large beam of blue energy towards Kingu. 

Kingu use the same defense, creating a wall of golden chains only for them to be broken through; he was able to dodge albeit barely, a small part of his hair being hit. He then glared once more at you, and with lightning surrounding his entire body, a golden chain forming in his hand he swung it your way; lightning coating the weapon as well. (Y/N) then placed his other hand on the handle of the sword, with it returning to its normal state, as well as the entirety of the blade being coated in blue energy. Kingu then pulled the chain back and started swinging it at great speeds towards his opponent, all of which you were able to block with your blade. 

"Kch, looks like I won't be able to help ya out Erza...you better get here quick Diarmuid, you're gonna be in a world of hurt if you don't" you thought as you deflected another strike that Kingu sent your way, before seven golden rifts formed behind you and each of them sending small white daggers, that had red gems in the bottom of the handles. 

Kingu clicked his tongue as he saw this, and pulled the chain in his hand back and quickly added more of his magic energy to it, then spinning it in front of him; blocking all the daggers. "There it is, the Blaster Daggers, you're quite the hypocrite...just go and use the rest of the blaster armaments...then you might have a chance to beat me" 

You just crossed your arms, and looked at him with a serious expression, yet having a small grin on "Alright then, you asked for it...but you better go all out otherwise you won't survive" you said, as more golden rifts formed around you, and from them a variety of white colored weapons, that had a red gem in certain areas came from said rifts. Though this was different from before...the weapons just moved out of the rifts and started floating behind you, not flying towards Kingu at all. "Alright, I see how it is, fine then!" several golden rifts, looking very similar to yours formed behind Kingu and from them golden chains went forward, as you kept the same expression not fazed much by his attack

"Tch, so you're with him as well Diarmuid?" Scathach asked, twirling one of her spears. In front of her, would stand a muscular male with black hair, wearing fairly light armor and in each hand was a one handed blade: in the right was a red colored one, in the left he held a golden colored sword. Behind the two warriors, would be the respective groups that were on the same side as they, though behind the male, the Alliance would be fairly injured, except for Wendy and the exceeds. "Course I am, I do owe him big time" 

Brain, out of the corner of his eye sees Wendy "Wendy...yes....you will be our key to Nirvana!" he then points his staff towards her, and from it a dark claw came from a magic circle and grabbed her. Happy then tried to help her out, only for him to be caught as well. Diarmuid charged forward to stop them, only for Scathach to stand in his way, the two clashing weapons. 

"We're going, hold them off for us" Brain said and pointing his staff towards the injured light mages, several beams of dark energy were sent their way. Diarmuid went to block them "Big mistake!" Scathach said out to him, as she thrusted one of her spears forward, which the male was barely able to dodge. He then looked behind him for a quick second, and let out a sigh of relief, when he saw Jura protected them with his earth magic. "Scathach, take care of them, we'll be going now" Brain said as he and the rest of the Oracion Seis left, much to the protest of the group. She nodded and rushed forward towards the slowly recovering group, only for Diarmuid to throw one of his blades her way; forcing her to jump back, avoiding it

"Tch, of course"

Diarmuid walked forward, and grabbed the blade. "You guys go after them, I'll deal with her" 

They all nodded and went after the dark mages, going into their own respective groups.