Chapter 8: Laxus vs (Y/N)! Secrets of the Past Revealed?

3rd Person POV

"So you've been revealed huh Mystogan? Erza will have to find out who you really are herself" you thought to yourself as Laxus, attacked Mystogan revealing who he was to Erza and Natsu. Erza was in tears and shock "Jellal?", while Natsu looked pissed of "JELLAL!!" he ran towards Mystogan with his right fist enveloped in flames, before he could go further, different weaponds launched from your rifts at the ground stopped him. "What the hell (Y/N)?! Did you already forget what this bastard did?!"

"Did you forget who I am? Of course I didn't forget, besides use your head for once this isn't the same Jellal"

"What are you" before Natsu could finish you cut him off saying "Cat's out of the bag Mystogan, you either leave or help with Thunder Palace, either way I don't care,  Erza, Natsu you two help with the Thunder Palace, Laxus is mine...." you said as several rifts appeared behind you. "No way! I'll be the one to beat him!!" Natsu said. You ignored him and glared at Laxus, the moment Natsu saw this he shut his mouth, gulped and said "Y-yeah, you better beat him (Y/N)!" and ran off. "Be careful alright?" Erza said you just smirked and patted her on the head and said "I'll be fine now go"

She nodded then left the Chapel, "What about you?" you asked Mystogan. He had no response but he just vanished and you sighed, you looked back at Laxus then said "You sure about this? There's no going back you know"

"Spare me the lecture Gilgamesh" lightning formed around his body as he rushed towards you, several different weapons were launched at him, forcing him to stop and dodge all of them "Fight me you bastard!! I know you have other magics than those rifts!" he said as he countered a spear that was launched at him using a lightning bolt. "Come on Laxus, even as you are now, you don't stand a chance, why not use that lacrima of yours? Who knows it might even challenge me"
"You asked for it you bastard! Don't go crying if I hurt you too much!" his muscles grew in sized, his canine teeth sharpening and lightning surged around his body. You smirked "How does it feel do be a Dragon Slayer?"

He ignored this and yelled "LIGHTNING DRAGON ROAR!!!!" a beam of lightning erupted from his mouth towards you. Your left eye changed to the Geass insignia and a light red projection formed in front of you protecting you from his attack. "The hell!? Scathach never mentioned anything about this!"

"Hahahahaha! Really? We haven't talked in years, and you think she's up to date with my powers? You're smarter than that Laxus", with that being said several rifts appeared around him and magic staffs appeared from them and sent several orbs of energy from them were sent at him and a large cloud of smoke formed. "You think that'll stop me!? Think again!"  he jumped from the cloud of smoke then yelled "LIGHTNING DRAGON'S BREAKDOWN FIST!!!" and sent a large fist of lightning at you. Staffs just appeared in the rifts behind you and all of them sent bolts of lightning which, collided with the fist of lightning Laxus sent, sending bolts of lightning everywhere. "Lightning Dragon's Iron Fist!" 

Laxus then came rushing at you, with his right fist imbued with lightning, you quickly opened a rift at your right hand and grabbed a white blade from it, which had a red gem at the handguard and slashed at him, your blade clashing with his lightning imbued fist. "What?!" Laxus jumped back and clicked his tongue. "The Blaster Blade correct?"

"Good eye, Scathach told you?"

"You should know the answer already!" he then ran at you with lighting surrounding his body, and several more rifts formed behind you and a combination of different weapons and magic spells were sent his way, as you rested your blade on your shoulder.

Elsewhere

"This is a tough opponent.....Master (Y/N)'s gonna be disappointed in us...." Riviere says as she stands in front of an injured C.C.

"How'd she even get past us in the first place?" Majesty Lord Blaster questioned as he put his sword in front of him, with Scathach having a sadistic smirk on her face as she twirled both spears, one in each hand. "Is this really the best Gilgamesh has to offer? He really has stooped way too low, so much for the greatest king"

"How dare you! We will not allow you to disrespect Master Gilgamesh's name!" MLB (Majesty Lord Blaster) yelled out. Scathact then suddenly disappeared and and appeared behind C.C.

"Don't touch her!" Riviere said as several magic circles formed behind her and torrents of water from them rush towards Scathach, forcing her to jump back, but she threw both of her spears at C.C. and Riviere. Riviere made columns of water in front of C.C., while MLB jumped in front of Riviere. The two were struggling to fend off the spears, only for two large blades rammed into them knocking them back into Scathach's hands.

"Who dares!?"
"You're very well aware on who I am" a male's voice said as landed in front of the three, superhero style, to be revealed it was the dark skinned male, the one who helped you at the Tower of Heaven. "It's you...." Riviere said

"Master Emiya, thank you for saving us" MLB said, then knelt down in respect. "No need for formalities Ahmes, you two get the girl and leave, I'll deal with this bitch myself"

The two looked at each other and reluctantly left, with MLB, whose name is revealed to be Ahmes, carrying C.C. in his arms and the two ran off leaving Emiya to fight against Scathach on his own. "Emiya tell me why help Gilgamesh? He's hurt all of us in more ways than anyone could count"

"Unlike most of you I've learned to move on, it's been years all of you need to do the same as I did" two short swords formed in his hands. "Tch, you're a fool Emiya"

"If I am a fool, at least I am not a bitch" he said this with a small smirk on his face, Scathach's expressioned darkened, her grips on the spears tightened, her teeth clenched and her eyes filled with rage. "EMIYA!" she yelled as she rushed at him, with him doing the same. Both moving too fast for the eye to see, only being seen every now and then when they clashed weapons. 

Unbeknownst to any of them, a male looking very familiar was watching all of this take place with a plain look on his face. "So this is where you've been huh Gilgamesh?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" a female voice said to him. "Yes I am, he deserves it now more than ever. "I suppose you're right there"